Ideas for a memorable pot tour?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by WeedCat, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Hi ya.  We are starting up pot tourism here in the Southwest.  I live at the bottom of the state near five great ski resorts.  We have killer mountains, great fishing, great hiking, and everything the mountains can offer.  Would you like to tell me what your ideal pot tour would look like knowing you have all this to use as a playground?  

As much as I would like our guest to visit grow houses, I think that they may not return after doing that once in their life.  I want to create a tour that folks would be all about coming back to. I would like to keep it eco as far as keeping light on the land.  (no ATVing or annoying gas consuming and loud activities like four wheeling.

I'm thinking more in the lines of romantic tours, and outdoor, hiking/ cross country ski type tours. Maybe cooking with cannabis, yoga and painting classes.  Moonlight snowshoe, floating the river or sleeping in an already set-up tent.    Of course hot coffee and breakfast served to your tent in the morning.  You know, stuff like that.  Any more fun ideas? 

Thank you friends!

2. Million dollar highway in Colorado when the leaves are turning.  Orgasmic eye candy.

[​IMG]

3. Welcome aboard Southern California MJ tours!! Fasten your seatbelt and fire up your complimentary bong as we ride along the stoner's highway. First stop will be in Beverely Hills california where we will stop at the Tommy Chong's mansion and have 1 helluva sesh with him. Then it's off to Snoop Lion's mansion where he will personally hand out caviar joints to everyone. Then we will bop around the corner to good ol Willy Nelson's Masion where he will serve up some tasty medicated edibles. Then finally, we wrap up our tour with one helluva party at the mansion of Jennifer Anniston. Food , music , fun and an abundance of weed will be there as Tommy, Snoop and Willy join us in a great sing along!

4. Carne Seca, that is a blow away Colorado fall picture. Did you take it?  Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks William.  I'm sure folks would go for that kind of thing in Cali.  Especially meeting Willy and Tommy.  I'm sure someone is already dreaming up a good California Tour for when recreational becomes legal.  If it were me, I would involve tide pools, visit to a aquarium, farmers markets, redwoods and food.   But that's just me. 

Thanks for the responses.