Has anyone ordered from purecbd.net?

Discussion in 'General' started by mjordan23, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Is this website a scam????

2. No idea this is Grasscity you can get mostly everything you'd need from here fuck the competition

3. Hi - they are a small independent operation in Aberdeen Washington. I buy their 1500mg cherry CBD tincture. Their labeling and accompanying product info is inadequate, but communication and product are great. They offer a good discount to medical MJ patients, too.

I am a Multiple Sclerosis patient (25+ years) and the cherry tincture is my primary treatment. I don't take any of the MS drugs.

4. From my understanding. Pure cbd doesnt do too much. You need THC to activate the CBD. Preferably at a 3:1 ratio.

5. Cannibidiols can provide a wide variety of therapeutic benefits. Most life forms have CBD receptors. Our bodies have an endocannibinoid system that is involved in regulating most bodily processes.

CBD's and THC/THCA are beneficial alone or in combination, dependent on what you are using them for. Also the addition of terpents from other plants such as white willow enhance effectiveness.

The people at RealCBD are knowledgeable and helpful. Cannabis' therapeutic benefits are vast and figuring out what works for you can be a daunting task.

6. I believe rick simpson explained how you need thc in conjunction with cbd for it be be beneficial in fighting tumors.