Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dokc, Oct 31, 2014.

1. 1234.jpeg

Picked this up last night with 3 other flowers similar size. None of them have that little patch of white you see in this flower.

What is that spec of white? Is it just a doubled over dead leaf? Am I seeing things?

Thanks

If you're not talking about the stems in the middle than you probably are seeing things.

3. Not the stem. The stem is off to the left. The white area is over to the right.  Lower quadrient.

Sorry for picture quality. Camera wouldn't focus.

4. Sometimes cannabis can get bleached by the lights depending on what they're growing under. Maybe that's something?

5. #5 SkunkWoodz, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    its a weed freckle, gets you super stoned bro

6. I would suggest that if you are concerned, go get a cheap black light flash light. If it is mold, which I don't think it is, it will glow green. Everyone buying bud should do this as it will at least tell you the quality and integrity of your weed.

Thanks man. I just picked it up last night. From a source I have never gotten from.

Ive never seen something like that before.

8. You may think I'm kidding, but when I had a weed freckle when I was a noob, fuck I listened to the entire kid a album for the first time and drew some trippy ass shit.  one of my most memorable highs with a weed freckle

9. Saw something just like it on the pods in "invasion of the body snatchers".

No worries.   :smoke:  

10. Your photo is shit, but from what I can see, I think it could be mould.