Weed in Bern

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperYB, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Hello guys i just moved to Switzerland Bern and im trying to find some weed i asked a few people that looked like potheads but none helped me is anyone here from bern and can help me to find some weed
    please pm or e-mail 

thank you

2. Well you can't do connects on this website.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html
    But we can offer advice on areas or types of people to look for that may have knowledge of dealers.

I'd first ask, how old are you?
    The best way, I've found, is to go to a local community college or university. Try to find where people usually like to hang around to chill and talk, maybe a pavilion. Strike up a conversation, talk about whatever it is people in switzerland talk about, and then when the setting is comfortable...just straight up ask in a polite manner: "know any buddies of your's that might sell or buy weed?"

3. thanks for your answer i already tried what you say but i didn't got any help maybe cause i don't speak German and the people here don't speak good English and allot doesn't speak at all i will try again maybe i have more luck next time

4. Drive to the Netherlands and visit a bunch of coffeeshops.

Send from my phone! :)

5. i will do that for sure but after i find and a job and get some money cause now its impossibe

6. You moved from another country with no money and no job?

There's your first problem lol.

Or what I got from your post at least..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. no thats not a problems my family lives here so even without job i have no problem 

8. People don't speak English in Bern? I find that hard to believe.