Grammage of weed

Discussion in 'General' started by jld9, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Hello,I'm new to this forum and I didn't know where to post this.

I know it isn't very possible to estimate weed grammage by eye,but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much is there in this picture and what do you think about the quality.

The picture isn't very good but o well.

Attached Files:

2. 1)Welcome
    2)This first post is fine, but basic questions about all areas of smoking can go here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/
    3)Read the guidelines, whenever you get the time, to ensure you don't make a mistake. No rush, but eventually, everyone should read through it once.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/899267-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html
    4)If I were to take a guess, I'd say it would be 0.15 grams at most. Which is nothing...
    5)And this is the most important number...SON, THAT IS NOT WEED. It looks like someone smoked a fat blunt, took a shit, then gave you a piece of that. 

bro, do you internet? you need a banana for scale!

4. Looks like theres a couple seeds in there. Sorry bro there's too much scum out there that will try to make money out of selling that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sorry man, but that looks like a shitty half gram if i had to take a guess. Looks dry, brown and has seeds. Hopefully it still gets you high, idk lol. 

6. OG Kush
    1.6 grams

I'm certain of this.

7. Looks like less then a gram, quality isn't that nice, and looks like their might be some stems&seeds in their.

8. Half O of some dank...

9. .2gs of terrible schwag

10. I got a weed analyzer built in my phone and this is what it spit out .

"Error"

11. I laughed so hard to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Why? I'm super serious.

13. #13 ChinGigante, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    "Grammage"
    That looks like if a midget boar took a shit on a sheet of plastic.

Trying to get equally in my right mind