Dude mistakenly made fun of his own joint

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by BladesToker, Oct 31, 2014.

1. So I'm smoking in this dudes car with two other people. So four of us are chilling, me and some guy in the back, and this dude, and the driver up front. The driver we'll call Joe rolls a joint, and gets it in rotation. While it's going around my friend rolls another joint and lights it up. He passes it up front and with two joints going around I guess Joe got confused. He ended up with both at one point and goes to pass the one he rolled saying "I don't want that shitty ass rolled joint, mine is way better". Which was true, except for the fact that the one he thought he rolled wasn't his! lmao!
    After being called out, and having three people tell him that he didn't roll the one join, he proceeds to say we messed up his loose ass joint. hahaha

Maybe this is more of a had to be there moments, but I thought it was so funny that he talked shit on how badly a joint was rolled, when he actually rolled it! Good or bad rolls, we all still got pretty baked with some dabs after that, lol.