No new content?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Storm Crow, Oct 31, 2014.

1. When I hit the new content, I get "Sorry, no new content found."  :cry:

Now since I have been away most of the day, I find it very hard to believe that there is no new content (especially since I can see new replies being added)!

Granny

2. Yeah another one here with no new content for 3 days lol.

3. Still happening! Nice to know it isn't just me, Grow2dab!

4. It's annoying the bracket next to the view new content link has the number of new posts in it but when I click on it nothing.

There are a few people that it is happening to but not everyone, weird.

5. No new content here either. :(

6. #6 Grow2dab., Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Found what it was, it was filtering new content by "new since last visit". Changed it to "Past year" and it's all good.

Fuck that was doing my head in lol.

7. I have this issue with the unread section on the app.

8. Having the same problem here, im going to try changing it to the last year... figured I would bump since its on the second page and I almost made a new thread

9. We will investigate this , thanks for reporting

10. I've had the same issue for over a year, I usually close out the app and reopen a sometimes it works, there's times where the app says I have no subscribed threads also.

11. Changing it to the last year worked, but then it also shows me that their are 70000+ new threads lol

thanks

12. #12 Gorillaseedbank, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    any news on this, i use "my content" from the dropdown menu under my username to keep track of all threads i post in - its now showing

"There is no information to show." 

eta '; yay its back!

Yeah...the search function crashed...was down for a bit...gnik got it back up pretty quickly once we found out about it...:)