Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighter than usual oil. Kicked ass tho?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by nero, Oct 31, 2014.

1. My stoner head is spinning and I would absolutely love some input on this from fellow bakers.

Long story short I wanted to use 8g of dank in my brownies instead of 6g like normal. That just wasn't cutting it. I made the oil and it came out very very very xtra light. I cooked 6g of Sour D in a batch once and my oil was very very dark. Very good too.

So i cooked these brownies with absolutely no expectations. I ate 1 and a half of them, and went to the gym and had the best edible experience of my life. Am I going crazy? Or am i an inexperienced baker who doesn't know that oil doesn't need to be dark to be more potent?

Either way that was awesome.

---
    Sent from my brain, to yours... through space.