Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How potent would these brownies be?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SlowDraw, Oct 30, 2014.

1. #1 SlowDraw, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    I'm not new to making edibles at all but I was considering making a second batch with the oil instead of just one. I have 14g of high quality Pineapple Express and by my calculations thats about .43g per brownie at 32 brownies (16 per batch). I will be infusing coconut oil.

Do you guys think that one of those brownies will be enough to get someone stoned if they have a medium tolerance?

2. Well for reference, my single cookie servings have 5 grams of bud each.

3. @ 5 grams per cookie, the cost would approximately be $85.xx. How much of the cookie must be taken for you to reach a pleasant, pain-free state? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415163575.251928.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. My brownies wear nearly identical dosage.  Since everyone is different its hard to say how potent they were.  1 got me good, 2 was really good.  Watched a chick eat 3 and she was stoned af but was fine.  (she smokes a lot).  Watched a guy eat 1/2 and he was beyond fucked,(first time trying marijuana). and puking.
    View attachment 147832