should I buy a spacecase grinder?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by shelselovering, Oct 30, 2014.

1. space cases are fucking great i own one not that exact one but they are def super good quality that being said that costs more then they should like others have said you should aim for about 30 bucks when buying a grinder and even some of the cheaper ones are good mainly look for what grinder is made out of and if it is food safe

2. $100 might be a bit much (I'm not a wear of your budget) but nothing is worse than having a shitty grinder that gets stuck and breaks your heart

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 Old School Smoker, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    Does it have a clear window on top with a hand crank? Shit, for that price, I would want it made of gold with a diamond inlay and have snoop dog grind my weed for me.

4. forreal tho does kim kardashian give everytime u grind ur bud up or wat? i wud never buy a grinder for $100. i dont even like grinders to begin with. but dam theres $2 acrylic grinders tht grind just as well.

5. I have this grinder only $35 and that's $NZD I can't imagine what $100 grinder would be like haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Thank you for recognising!

7. I have the medium one and love it. Firstly, I can drop it on the ground without it popping open or breaking. I can grind nugs basically taken right off the plant it works so well. It also has a lifetime warranty so that $100 will be the last you ever spend on a grinder. I absolutely love my space case and would recommend it to anyone that can afford one.

8. I just posted this in the Q&A thread:

I smoke/vape daily and the most important tool in my arsenal is my grinder.  After many years of buying shitty grinders or having them confiscated I decided that I would buy one great grinder- a space case 4 piece small approx 70 bucks from my local head shop.  This grinder never leaves my house and so far I have owned my space case for over 4 years still grinding as smoothly as it did on day 1.  I have tried sharpstones before and teeth broke on me but I can't comment on the santa cruz shredder, cosmic case, or mendo mulcher as I haven't tried those.  What I will say is that the small space case can grind about 1 gram at a time max so if you want more room than that go with the medium.  Whatever you decide remember that 70 is a lot for a grinder but you wont have to buy another again if you plan on taking care of it.

9. Get a 3 chamber one for like 10 bucks bro.

10. I got the (in)famous 5$ 4 piece grinder on Amazon and it literally works just as good as my friends space car

11. I never really understood the point of collecting kief

Why not just have a 3 piece and keep the kief on the bud instead of smoking it separate?

[​IMG]