Awesome things to do while high?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by USMC4/20, Oct 30, 2014.

1. #21 Fire Kush, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    Walking around is also really fun when high just don't get lost

2. 1. Go to the playground.. all my problems melt away when I'm on the motherfuckin swings
    2. Try new food combinations. Microwave popcorn and hummus is my latest discovery. Try it. Now.
    3. Walk around supermarkets and department stores, it's oddly fascinating and I don't know why
    4. Netflix marathons. Or watching planet earth.. prepare for a load of oohs and ahhhs. Kids TV (teletubbies especially) can also be trippy as fuck
    5. I'm an islander so I need to be by the sea for my sanity.. but maaaaan.. sitting by the ocean.. the smells, noise of the water.. its so calming and relaxing 
    6. Discuss theory, I had an excellent debate with my mate about moral evil and the themes existentialism in south park

3. Write music or do something else creative

4. Wax your asshole, dye your hair..umm make up a story. :3
    Lol haha I'm all out :laughing:

5. Eat....give the Mrs.A pickle tickle....I'm a good lil shower fanatic too.....internet....sleep....go hang out in the gardens and not work in them, just watch the chickens roll around fucking bugs up keeping my dinner/smoke to be safe from all kinds of baddies.

6. Go old school, Roller skating..it's a trip...

7. Going for walks, taking showers with ambient music on in the background (you get lost in your head easily), wrapping up in a blanket watching Netflix (during winter months), and cooking are probably the best things for me.

8. Video games, Netflix (they recently added Spartacus!), browse GC, have a nap (with a good indica), or listen to music and tidy up the house a bit.

9. Highfives all around to who ever mentioned stoned showers!
    Netflix, laying in a freshly made bed, walks, cleaning, PC games, cleaning pieces, building legos, doodling in my journal, working on my rebuildable ecigarette. Also, snugglin when your high off your ass is fucking phenomenal.

10. #30 ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    Laying on a fresh made bed... Yessss. There are no words to describe the level of awesome.
    Oh, and high snuggles.
    You, my friend, are on point

11. ride motorcycles at 100mph +

12. omfg yes. Haha. Wishin i had some now D=

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Go fishing.

14. Legit washing sheets right now Lmao. And I forgot.... Towels fresh out the dryer ^.^

15. I know its super childish, but i hve this little stuffed doggy. When he gets his baths and smells all fresh, OMG. when im stoned when hes fresh out of the dryer, OMFG.  lol. i just curl up in the closest cushioned area and take a nap. its the best thing in the world

16. I read other peoples posts and it makes me sick that people don't get out and enjoy nature.
    Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. That's adorable. I used to have a blankie and I used to hate washing it cause it took away the 'smell' it had hahaha

18. yup. new friend ^.^

19. Ahahahahaha awesomeee :D

20. I love cooking. I feel like I am a better cook when I'm high but it could also be the fact that everything tastes SO GOOD. 😁🍁

Sent using