Ive been high for 5 days now off of 2 hits........how can I make it go away?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jbushey11, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hadn't smoked for about 10 months when I finally had a hold of some weed. I first smoked .2 grams out of a bowl. It felt great. I was so high. I was also a little sick and the next day, I felt "meh". I was pretty high that day too.
    \nSO I smoked that night (last Thursday) to smoke .2 grams again, and it felt great! Everyday afterwards I was high. Like a 3/10 high or sometimes a 6/10 high. I'm not doing anything these days so I'm just staying at home doing nothing. I have been eating fine and drinking lots of water and lots of fruit and none of that has been working. 
    \nFor the past 2 days, I've been feeling more tired than usual with the high. According to some people online, anxiety causes this or some kind of underlying physiological problem. Some people said that it was laced. Others say that it is all in my head. I am a little sick now and my ears are popped and I have a runny nose. Maybe this sickness is making everything worse mixed up with the fact that I am a noob at weed tolerance? 
    \nAnother really weird thing is that in my dreams or when I wake up, I start to remember my previous dreams from months to years ago. It's SO WEIRD. I have no one to talk to and it sucks. I have no friends here. I haven't had one for 10 months. Haven't hung out with one person my age for the past 10 months so can you guys "help" me out. What is going on with me? How can I cure myself? Is this long term? 
    \nI'm 23 years old btw. 

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lol where's cball...

• Like Like x 5
  3. Here is what you do.....

Take your left thumb and stick it in your mouth.

Take you right thumb and stick it in your butt.

Count 1.....2.....3..... and switch places with the thumbs realy fast.

Do that over and over again!

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 2
  4. sound like you got high, had a "bakeover" the next day which made you groggy and then been fighting a non related virus since then ...that will be $100 for my consultation fee I accept paypal

• Like Like x 6
  5. I really hope it goes away. It doesn't seem to be going away at all daily. 

6. You sound like a 14 year old girl who smoked "weed" for the second time.

I mean, OMG, you REMEMBERED A DREAM?

Your weed was laced with stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You gonna die bruh 

• Like Like x 1
  8. THAT WEED IS SCARY LOUD MY DAWG

9.  Kinda strange that a person who just started smoking weed would describe the amount as .2    :huh: 

• Like Like x 1
  10. All these threads and all this talk about laced weed has got me scared now. I'm seriously thinking of stopping smoking cannabis altogether and joining a straight edge group. Maybe even get a custom made t-shirt with a picture of Nancy Reagan and the words "Just Say No" in giant neon letters on the front and back of the shirt...NOT !!

:laughing:

11. Cunty replies in this thread. 

Give it a week. Still an issue, see a doctor.

Commonly you'll sober up in half a day or so, but it varies. 

13. cannabis is non toxic ur fine, unless u were crazy to begin with.   muhhuhahaha  happy Halloweens lads

14. Being high for a few days from 2 hits would be pretty damn scary. Don't just pick the least surprising statement from his post and insult him for it. If you were high for 5 days from 2 hits, wouldn't you be a little worried?

15. THC stays in your system for quite a bit, and if you have a low tolerance you could feel some effect from it a few days after. My first time smoking I was feeling high the next day. But I'm 6ft 3 160lbs. If you are lighter and smaller, your tolerance will be lower. If you don't sober up in a week or 2, you should see a doctor, unless you're enjoying it.

16. A bunch if assholes replied on this except for a couple of people. The rest of you can fuck off. Clearly, you guys make fun of people and enjoy joking around when I thought this website/forum was about helping people go through it, not do the opposite.

17. The OP is right about one thing, some of those comments could result in Member Notes, verbal warnings, or even points if there was an established pattern.

However OP also messed up by posting a harsh reply in anger. This also brought attention to the fact that he is a previously banned member. If you've been banned, the only way back is through a successful appeal to RMJL. (Which has not been done here).

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.