FREE Glass Pipes Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by MBDetox, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks guys for participation! Please send us your address in PM for a free pipe, if you haven't done so yet.We will be shipping them tomorrow.
    At this point, this giveaway is over, but there will be new ones soon! Feel free to post more tips on how to pass a drug test, or ask us any question about drug testing in this thread.   Stay tuned!

2. #42 VeritableHypocrisy, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    I'll post pics when I get mine. Wish I had more tips for drug tests, but most of it's been covered. Need to see more tips for a hair test or saliva test. :3

3. I took a browse over at MBdetox.com.  They have a lot of different tests and detox drinks.  I didn't even know these home tests existed! I can imagine lots of parents giving their teenage children these home drugs tests on surprise demand.

Wouldn't it be funny if the parent bought the tests from MBdetox and the kid bought the detox drinks from mbdetox as well? hahahahaha

4. Haha good point! That probably happened to us:) Thanks for taking a look at our website!

5. Cranberry juice!

6. 2shots of vinegar an a detox from your local smoke shop 1 gal of water got me clean in 3days

7. #47 gone4good, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    My favorite way to pass...cheat.
    I got family members that will donate some fresh squeezed anytime I need.

Blood and hair I'm fucked, ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Well, not necessarily, there are some products that can help you pass hair and blood test ;) Feel free to check out our website whenever you are facing a drug test. 

9. Havnt counted and i think you have closed this but thaught id give it a shot. my sujestion is ..
    1 glass 250ml of oj(fresh, smooth non concentrate)
    1 free range egg
    1tea spoon salt
    1table spoon sugar or splenda
    Down in 1
    Use a cycle machine as you dont bounce and induce vomiting. Drink nothing but oj for 2days.

Green tea in huge quantitys too! Makes you wee loads!

Sent from my BONG-IV:XX using Grasscity Fourm app

10. Got my free pipe!
    Thanks man!

Chef.

www.projectstormthefilm.com

11. Post a picture here for them to see? <3

12. #53 helloeveryone420, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Damn I'd like a pipe.

One time I drank a gallon and a half of water in one day along with some shots of vinegar and passed. I heard you only need a gallon but just in case did the extra half. Plan to pee every 20-30min.

Don't quote me on this, but I would imagine that working out would probably help as well since you would burn the thc in your fat. Sweating couldn't hurt either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Mine just got here 2 days ago, and it was delivered to a neighbor. Apparently somewhere along the lines the address and name had been removed, so I called my neighbor and asked, he didn't answer. My aunt called, he said yeah he's got it, come on over and get it. Now.. This guy didn't even want me on his PROPERTY when I was growing up, because of what ritalin had done to me. I get there, he invites me inside and all I can think of is "I'm going to be shot." Well guess what he does. He comes out and chills with me for a sec while his wife looks for it. He said "You know how it is, I get a lot of packages being someone who does repair work. I thought it was a package for me, opened it, saw what's inside. I picked it up, showed it to my wife, and asked her Are we smoking again? Anyway, glad to hear somebody take responsibility for the package and come get it; it was just going to sit on our shelves and get dusty." He handed it to me and we went outside and spoke, then I left. Picture will be up as soon as I take pictures of my usual stuff this evening. <3

14. Same with smoking cigarettes: go to a sauna at least once a week for an hour. You'll sweat it out, then exercise and drink plenty of water

15. Easiest way to pass a test is keep some synthetic urine on you with a pack of hand warmers in a sock to warm the synthetic pee up before it's time to pass your test
    I guess I'm way over 15posts haha

16. I cant seem to send a PM to you. ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.