FREE Glass Pipes Giveaway

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by MBDetox, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,
    Here is our first Giveaway.
    Leave in the comments your favorite tip for passing a drug test and the first 15 people will receive an awesome glass pipe sent to them FOR FREE!!!
    After you post you comment, we will contact you in PM on how to receive your pipe. 

il_340x270.304931045.jpg

Sincerely,

MB Detox

www.mbdetox.com

2. Don't smoke any cannabis at least six weeks before the urine test.

3. Yep, and if you are a daily smoker, it can stay in your system for up to 3 months.

4. Live in Canada where random drug tests are illegal :)

If you don't have that luxury... Increase your physical activity and drink plenty of water!

5. #5 VeritableHypocrisy, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Drink plenty of water and exercise daily leading up to the test. Test yourself at home to make sure you pass before taking it!

6. Exercising is very important and helps a lot. Drinking water is not that helpful as weed is stored in your fat cells and is not water soluble:(

7. Well the water keeps you hydrated when you're working out. It was more a reminder to stay hydrated when exercising. The more important of the three tips would be to test yourself with a home test kit before you take your real test, to make sure that you'll pass it.

8. Yes, testing yourself is very important, and it helps a lot. Thanks for this tip!
    Please PM to us your address for sending a glass pipe, as it seems as we have a limit on sending private messages. You can expect you pipe to come in mail within the next 5-7 business days :smoke:

9. Thanks. <3. I wish I could like your post, but I cannot due to a like cap. I'll like all yer posts when I can like things again. Apparently I'm not allowed the joy of liking something. :3

10. I passed by drinking apple cider vinegar for 3days and not smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #11 Poobrick, Oct 29, 2014
    I don't smoke for a few weeks before a test.  I regularly take vitamins and exercise as well.  I read that the middle of the urine stream has less contaminates also (according to one of the steroid doping doctors busted by MLB, I think it was Biogenesis).

12. #12 MBDetox, Oct 29, 2014
    That's pretty impressive. Home remedies work from time to time, but they are not too reliable. Glad to hear you have passed!

Please PM to us your address for sending a glass pipe, as it seems as we have a limit on sending private messages. You can expect you pipe to come in mail within the next 5-7 business days :smoke: 

13. i allways excercise, so i drink litres of water a day along with multivitimens for 1-2weeks before a test.
    then i test with a home kit and it has allways been a pass.

never failed a test :metal:

awesome!

14. You are doing everything right, that's exactly what you need to do if you have at least a few weeks before the test. Also, it helps to eat food that is low in carbs, it helps to burn your fat cells. 
    Please PM to us your address for sending a glass pipe, as it seems as we have a limit on sending private messages. You can expect you pipe to come in mail within the next 5-7 business days  :smoke: 

15. Thanks for sharing this! Please PM to us your address for sending a glass pipe, as it seems as we have a limit on sending private messages. You can expect you pipe to come in mail within the next 5-7 business days :smoke: 

16. not sure which test but ill

hair- shave your entire body. make sure to think of an excuse why youre suddenly bald
    blood- if you have a few days notice stop smoking. possible to argue religious reasons as to why it violates your rights
    saliva- ive only been tested like this to determine if i consumed alcohol. unless you are high at the test its unlikely that it will give positive results.
    urine- i substituted(illegal/fraud) with a male friends urine and passed. one of my friends had: drank Gatorade instead of water constantly, consumed a lot of caffeine(diuretic)(coffee), masturbated("increase in creatinine) and took niacin. he gave an unclear result and was asked to come back later. he passed at round 2.

didnt really focus on my favorite specifically but if i had to choose id say sub with a friends urine   

17. #17 QuatroCT, Oct 29, 2014
    If you have a sauna or a nice place to work out use it to sweat as much as you can and drink about a gallon of water/juice per day 2 weeks before test unless you weigh more than 160 id say give it another week to be safe. All depends on ones metabolism!

18. #18 MagnusD, Oct 29, 2014
    Only had to pass one drug test in my life thank fuck. Switched my exercise routine to mainly cardio. Drank shit shit tons of water and ate tons of veggies (I normally have a high protein/carb diet). Lost 35 pounds in 30 days. Passed the test on day 30. Normally smoke between 5-10grams a day (Not while I was trying to flush my system). Was a piss test. 
    Edit:
    I should add that I was 250 pounds and figured I would try to force my body to burn through the fat that I had stored up. Was my theory atleast.

19. Thanks for sharing! And your friend rocks haha. There are easier ways to pass though.
    Please PM to us your address for sending a glass pipe, as it seems as we have a limit on sending private messages. You can expect you pipe to come in mail within the next 5-7 business days 

20. Yes, metabolism is a key factor here. Some people test clean in just a couple of weeks, and for some it might take up to several months. 
    Please PM to us your address for sending a glass pipe, as it seems as we have a limit on sending private messages. You can expect you pipe to come in mail within the next 5-7 business days 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.