Gold Country

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheCruz831, Oct 29, 2014.

1. I spent the weekend up in Jackson, Plymouth, sutter creek area in CA. Mostly jackson. That area is really cool. It's neat to see all the old western buildings that have hardly been upgraded, every shop is an antique shop and there's a lot of stunning stuff in there. In certain towns, some of the houses are abandoned and ghostly looking. The national hotel in Jackson has a book where people can write about what happened during their stay, and the hotel is haunted. Everyone up there is a bunch of total hicks. I probably looked like I was from another planet just walking down the street penning it. There's cops all over the place there and not even many people at all.
    It's a really neat place. If you live anywhere close, maybe set a weekend aside to visit the Gold Country. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414590717.826594.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414590750.059672.jpg
    Rest in peace, grandma!

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. I love theses types of places! Looks awesome bro!