Israel bans Palestinians from using the same public transport as Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 29, 2014.

1. ^I literally feel like they (Dilla and Tom) completely ignore/deny Israel's genocide-like mass killings of Palestineans, and the large numbers of casualties Israel commits to Palestinean Arab civilians.

The current death toll from wars between Israel and Palestine are at about 15,000 (Palestinian).

Unless you count war as genocide, no one is ignoring anyone.

I won't take the sourceless stat from a biased one such as yourself as fact or anything of the sort. I probably wouldn't even believe your source. Would be www.hasbara.com no doubt.

4. #24 J-DILLA, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014

Perhaps you shouldn't use the word genocide so loosely next time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_casualties_of_war

5. "Speculations on the possibility of reverting to the separate transportation system have been around for some time.

Israel's Transportation Ministry said it was considering separate bus lines for Palestinians in November 2012."

http://rt.com/news/199428-west-bank-settlers-buses/

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

6. Yet another bullshit that you read in some site Smokinp.

"ישראל: מותר לפלסטינים לנסוע עם מתיישבים
    בריאיון לסוכנות הידיעות AFP, הכחיש "גורם צבאי בכיר" כי ישראל אוסרת על עליית פלסטינים לקווי אוטובוס של ביהודה ושומרון

nrg חדשות | 28/10/2014 19:20 שלח לחבר
    בכירים במשרד הביטחון אמרו היום (ג') כי ישראל לא הטילה איסור גורף על עליית פלסטינאים על קווי אוטובוס המשמשים מתנחלים בשטחי יהודה ושומרון. "אין שום איסור על נסיעה באוטובוס עם ישראלים", אמר גורם צבאי בכיר לסוכנות הידיעות AFP. "

This is in hebrew, I can't find a english version of it.
    It says clearly, that the israeli goverment never decided that there will be separation on the busses... Simply not true.

Arabs and Jews ride the bus everyday, even today.

This whole post is false and useless.

7. So Chaim Levinson is lying in the article, Tom?

8. So all the Israeli media, Israeli politicians, Palestinian media and politicians and every other source is making this up ?

9. ALL NEWS SOURCES MAKE SHIT UP.  IT'S WHAT THEY DO.   I'd tell you you should be ashamed of yourself, but you clearly know no shame. :laughing:

10. Are you sure you read "everything" ?

Anyway,

Yes. They making this out, this and many other things.
    I have been to Jerusalem 2 days ago and traveled in a bus WITH muslims.

Can you believe that ? Next time I'm taking pics.

11. Ashamed of myself ?

Did you bother to read any of the links in the OP ?

They are from reputable sources with quotes from Israeli politicians.

12. So all of the Israeli media are making this up ?

All of the international media are making this up ?

13. #33 SmokinP, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Strange to see Israeli government ministers explaining something that apparently never happened according to the GC Hasbara boys...

"Palestinian 'apartheid' bus row escalates as Israeli minister Moshe Ya'alon ordered to explain ban"
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11192479/Palestinian-apartheid-bus-row-escalates-as-Israeli-minister-Moshe-Yaalon-ordered-explain-ban.html

"Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon told the Knesset on Wednesday that continuing to allow Palestinians to ride buses in the West Bank with Israeli Jews, including soldiers, guaranteed a terror attack.

Ya'alon's proposed method of keeping Palestinians and settlers from riding the same buses heading from Israeli cities within the Green Line into the West Bank, he said, is an Israeli pilot program to keep Jews and Arabs on segregated buses by creating Palestinian-only bus lines."
    http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.623443

14. #34 J-DILLA, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014

A security concern is different than throwing edgy buzzwords like apartheid.

If Palestinians don't want to have to take different routes to Israel, maybe they should think before committing more terror attacks.

15. Poor sad Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon who sadly never opened a history book in his life. This is so fundamentally flawed on so many levels. Doing bad things for misguided reasons. I get that he means well, but please someone tell me how does ostracizing a group of people actually help? Seems so counter productive, it is my prediction that the ban will have an opposite effect. Because those petty differences are brought up and reinforced and condition us to think in black and white.

16. In case you're unaware, there's been three separate fatal terrorist attacks on Israelis by Palestinians in the past two weeks.

Why would the Israeli government continue to allow high risk individuals to commit more crimes?

17. Lmao

If Israelis don't want to risk their lives they could fuck off out of land that is not theirs to the 67' borders.

The Israeli settlers are religious nut cases who are putting their lives and their families at risk because of their deluded and disturbed belief that they have divine rights from the fairy gods to said lands...

You make it sound like all  Palestinians are meeting around a big table and discussing whether or not to commit more terror attacks :laughing:

19. Its a sad thing when people are so blinded by their own agendas they will look to justify almost anything.

20. The pre 67 borders is not the final agreement.

Do you suggest Israel give the land back to Jordan?

These recent attacks didn't even happen within disputed land; it happened on Israeli soil.