Israel bans Palestinians from using the same public transport as Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Oct 29, 2014.

1. #242 SmokinP, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    They have. I am member of that group.
    The facts are simple Ed. Israel treats the Palestinian people in the same manner as the white South African government treated blacks during the apartheid years.

The store involved "Dunnes stores" was one of the first to be picketed during the Boycott Apartheid South Africa campaign.

In fact when the late great Nelson Mandela was released from captivity one of the first places he visited was Dublin to thank those who had highlighted what was happening in South Africa.

http://www.rte.ie/tv/scannal/Dunnes.html

There is big support for the Palestinian cause here because we too were occupied by the British for 800 years and know all about the affects of occupation.

What "facts" do you think they have not considered ?

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

2. Did Apartheid South Africa allow Blacks to serve in the government?

3. They are a pro Palestinian activist group.  Like most activist groups I think the only facts that they have considered are those that support their position and they conveniently ignore those that don't.  I could be wrong, maybe they are just 15 random Irish citizens who just happen to be waving Palestinian flags and have found 8,000 people to sign their petition.

4. And that wall has prevented their tradition of suicide bombings against Israelis.

5. Yes but what other facts are there to consider ?

6. Did Apartheid South Africa allow Blacks to serve in the government?

7. #249 SmokinP, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    No.

Did apartheid South Africa build a "separation wall" ?

8. To be fair I appreciate anyone who works for a living and that wall makes their life harder.  I still support the wall though, plus it slowed down the zombies.

9. Of course not, since there were no suicide bombers targeting civilians...

10. Given there have been no suicide bombings since it was built, the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Actions have consequences unfortunately.

11. The blacks of South Africa were dealing with a much more rational and less brutal oppressor than the Israeli government.

12. But I thought south Africa was just as bad as Israel...

Make up your mind dude.

13. #255 SmokinP, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Very similar but not as bad as Israel IMO.
    The white South African government were not religious supremacists who beloved they had divine rights. Their motivation was greed.

14. One would think that Palestinians would have learnt by now that suicide bombings and rockets have not gotten them anywhere favourable.

You rant a lot about how Israel is religious, yet fail to mention how any future Palestinian state would identify as Muslim.
    One would think that Palestinians would have learnt by now that suicide bombings and rockets have not gotten them anywhere favourable.

You rant a lot about how Israel is religious, yet fail to mention how any future Palestinian state would identify as Muslim.

15. Seems to me that both sides are seriously fucked up governments at least. Id bet the people would get along for the most part if the states wete abolished. Most these people hate each other only because their government tell them. Its like here in America. We hate middle eastern countries for reasons we don't even know. ...its secret for our protection of course. I need to read up on Palestine and Isreal conflict im very ignorant on the subject. It seems they are stuck in the 19 century philosophically. We need to take traditions and protectionism out back and put a bullet in its head ans rid of the stupid practice for once and for all

16. what? is that logic? no you cant approach this situation logically whats the matter with you? Its pretty obvious what the problem is here isnt it? Do I have to spell it out for everyone? The problem is whack jobs like Netanyahooo and Mahmoud Abbas don't have enough weapons, if they just had a few more bullets and rockets and bombs they could totally solve all the problems.

On a serious note, isnt it somewhat of a good idea, give each whack job a gun put them both in a jungle somewhere and let them kill each other. While the rest of the people there can live peacefully.

17. we all have the same blood, you know...human blood, not jew blood or palenstinian blood, so that notion is null.