Aluminum foil pipe is great

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ori.wolcon, Oct 29, 2014.

1. "During the 1960s and 1970s, aluminum emerged as a possible suspect in Alzheimer's. This suspicion led to concern about exposure to aluminum through everyday sources such as pots and pans, beverage cans, antacids and antiperspirants. Since then, studies have failed to confirm any role for aluminum in causing Alzheimer's. Experts today focus on other areas of research, and few believe that everyday sources of aluminum pose any threat."

http://m.alz.org/myths.asp
    Alzheimer's association website says that. So even if there was vapor it'd be safe
    Just sayin'

2. Haha cool looking foil pipe, however tumors aren't cool! 
    Don't smoke out of it too much hahah

3. DONT DO THAT MAN!

4. Alzheimer's is awesome too!!

5. It does not cause Alzheimer's. Refer too my older post

6. I think the saddest part of this, is that if you can't afford a 10$ glass pipe, or a 1$ pack of papers, you shouldn't be smoking weed. I bet you could find an argument over why using a cola can and popping some holes in it works too. The whole point of everyone's comments is to attempt to save you from some seriously bad shit. Please attempt to not be offended, when we tell you it is a bad idea to smoke foil. It is a bad idea. 

7. I had this "friend" back in high school who would smoke me up for a ride. Thats fine and all, but every time he rode with me hed whip out a foily with like .2g in it. Pissed me off, tastes awful and i didnt even get stoned...

There are much better ways to improvise without foil..i could just feel my insides melting from those fucking chemicals lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum