Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Work at OfficeMax/Depot, drug test question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theninjallama, Oct 29, 2014.

1. So I have been working at my job at an OfficeMax (now OfficeDepot due to a recent merger) for about 2 months now. When I was hired, I was never given a drug test, maybe because I was a minor at the time, or for whatever other reason. I wanted to know if there are any companies that would do unannounced testing, or if there was a chance that I could be tested again? Anyone have any experiences with this kind of thing? I held off smoking for a while once I got hired thinking that I would be tested at some point but I never was. Any info would be appreciated! 

2. Chances are a company isn't gonna wanna spend money on drug tests for no reason. Pretty much the only way is if there's an accident. Hopefully more than a paper cut

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They won't do it unless they have a reason to believe you're coming to work fucked up and they want a reason to get rid of you. Most retail stores couldn't care less though.