Compliments or Harrasment

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Oct 28, 2014.

1. I prefer to be a gentleman about it.. "Nice shoes, want to fuck?" Chicks dig that right?

2. How am I trolling?

Maybe you should look up the definition?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. if you really think those hey beautiful and have a nice blessed days are innocent then you're sadly fooling yourself. 

Words can only hurt those who allow themselves to be hurt by them..

5. #45 Vicious, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014

Innocent or not, I don't believe you actually think that was harassment. Its insincere to people to actually are harassed.

If anything is sad its how hyper sensitive liberals are.

6. if she feels harassed by it then i would say its harassment, you and me don't have to view it as such, but our opinions don't matter to the individual affected. 

if i was followed down the street and told good morning, smile, and have a blessed day by a bunch of strangers i would most definitely feel harassed, and what you thought about it, wouldn't matter.

7. #47 ItsReneeYo_, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  8. Not arguing subjective semantics.

9. I don't see Jamaican women asking for donations.  They just have a tick skin and a rude g'yal attitude. Tuff.

Some of the things the guys said was gentleman and nothing wrong with it. Holy fuck a guy can't even be a gentleman these days and throw a compliment in hopes of striking a conversation without being accused of harassment. 

On the other hand some of the dudes are straight creeps are borderline harassing.

Interesting video but as stated above.... WTF donations?

10. you and liberals  :rolleyes:

11. Some of it's not that bad, like some of the "good evening" comments I wouldn't qualify as harassment. A lot of it was definitely harassment, like the ones who followed her around for any length of time - that's sketchy as fuck and totally uncalled for!

12. Depending on how well their camera was hidden.. if at all, he could of just been following cause he saw the camera. People do that shit, act their worst when they see they're being filmed.

13. #53 JamaicanBacon, Oct 30, 2014
    American women are very confusing. When they get no attention they hate men, then they dress more provacatively. Then when the attention comes they say its harrassment. Although, not in this video alot of american women dress very provacatively and then get super mad and call men pigs when they respond. Anything from a hi, can I have your number to a you look beatiful. Although some men step out of line. American girls will call any guy a creep, or pig when he gives them just a little attention and they arent attracted to him.

Also, they did this in nyc. The city where people speak their minds no matter what. They shouldve chose a more common town to get more realistic results. Also, theres a fucking foundation for this. They really think they're gunna stop this from happening. I cant, I just cant. Theres so much more important issues and theyre waisting time on this. These are reasons most people dont reapect feminist because of ignorant women like this. Wow

And no "renee" im not trolling.

If "have a nice blessed day" constitutes as harassment, then what doesn't constitute harassment?

That sounds like a sincere sentiment.

That sounds like something a care-worker at an assisted living center would say.

Seriously.

I'm seriously......

15. im glad the responses here aren't as bad as responses on other pages where the video is posted but still pretty dissapointed. it seems the majority of the females get it, and the majority of the men are confused.
    some say shes stuck up for not saying thank you
    some say shes wearing tight clothes for attention and should take it as a compliment
    and then people on here, implying that there's no secondary intentions behind those good mornings, why aren't they saying it to everyone? have a blessed day? to everyone that passes? no? just a female they find attractive? its so confusing how you guys dont understand. 

lets say you were walking down the street and had a bunch of gay men telling you're beautiful, telling you to have a nice day, have a blessed day, following you around, feeling their eyes sear into your back as they watch your ass sway. you wouldn't be uncomfortable? and then lets say mens instances of rape was 1 out of 6 which is including attempt at rape. you know a friend who was raped, maybe a few family members. you're told all your young life to not be alone at night in the city and be weary of strangers, these compliments, aren't compliments, they are trying to get her attention, its immature. god forbid she walked around at night id be scared for her fucking life. 

16. except we are in the middle of the street interacting with a bunch of strangers and not at a hospital or care giving facility where you would expect those types of comments. 

understand the context man, if a man held the door for me id say thank you, and have a nice day would be appropriate, if i held the door for someone else and they told me thanks beautiful and went about their business, thats awesome, that may have changed my whole day. but walking down the street having no prior interaction with these men, sayin damnnn hey mami whistling doing the little chh chh shit like im some kind of animal, or saying hey beautiful. fuck them. 

personally if they said have a nice day id be like you too, and scurry about my business before they say something else. 

17. I think Renee has a point.  All those Good mornings were attempts at making contact with a nice looking woman since if I walked down the same street no one would notice, much less say good morning.  Sooner than one would think she'll be able to walk down the street unnoticed, just as if she wasn't there.  She may miss the attention from the better looking guys when its gone, she may not.  If this happens to her all the time, as implied, she should be used to it by now.  Guys are like dogs, it just takes a whiff to get 100% of our attention.

18. #58 JamaicanBacon, Oct 30, 2014
    Im not confused, I stopped talking to american women a while ago due to temper tantrums, chidlish behavior,double standards etc. European and foreign women overall are much more respectful and just nice. Theyll actually give you the time of day and the politeness, oh the politeness.

Anyways most guys that like them are confused as shit. That why you hear idioms that men use like "dont try to understand women, women understand women and they hate eachother"

Also, I knew some female was gunna bring up rape. They always do in conversations where the subject is their sexuality, how its percieved by men and how we react to it, idk why though. Yes, we get it women get raped. No need to bring it up every convo, most men feel guilty about it as is.

19. Na,not all guys are just guy who need to fuck not guys who want to fuck theres a biiiiggg difference. I usto to be a "needer" and realized that women want and like "wanters" . Its kind of confusing but its true. It I see a pretty girl I examine the whole picture and wont bark unless I think we would work together. Instead of some guys that see two big tits or a round ass or a pretty face and run up to the girl tail wagging and all, lol.

20. im not saying it to make you feel guilty, as you shouldnt feel guilty for something you havent done anyways.

im just trying to make you understand.
    im going to speak for myself because i of course dont represent all the women everywhere, but ive been in sketchy situations, ive learned to ignore and move on, be careful about where i am and what time im there, travel in groups, if youre alone and walking to your car keep your keys between your knuckles in case someone tries you..because in the back of my head is that possibility, that this stranger who seems to have good intentions, really doesnt. im not going to take the chance, ever. i really hope i just have boys whenever i have kids, its just to much to raise a girl, too scary.