Compliments or Harrasment

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Oct 28, 2014.

1. #1 ItsReneeYo_, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. i dont like it. some of its not that bad but most of it would be very annoying and i think its pretty rude. and it would make the girl very uncomfortable.

3. #3 jas43, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Setting up a video for reactions
    Gets reactions

#OverValuedEgo

4. how will the non profit organization use the donations to stop people from being annoying and rude?

5. Better yet, how will it stop those evil thought criminals from having opinions about a moderately good looking woman walking by in yoga pants?

6. Some of them went too far, but she also could have said something. That guy followed her for five minutes, and she didn't say anything, probably because it was being filmed. 

7. My opinion is that it's NYC. 

As someone who grew up not far from New York and who would take the train into Manhattan all the time as a kid, I know that they don't discriminate against race or gender or anything else. If you're walking down the street and someone has something on their mind, they will say it. 

Try walking down a street wearing sports attire of a team that is a rival of NY. You're destined to get "harassing" comments. I do not know how the group that wants us to donate is going to end New Yorkers making comments to people on the street. 

When in Rome... do as the Romans do. When in NY tell people to go fuck themselves. 

I am not saying that it's not harassment. The few guys that persisted and continued to follow her was borderline, if not actual, harassment. I would feel uncomfortable if that happened to me. Such things have never happened to me or the girls I went with in the City.   If you walk around a city that large for 10 hours there's bound to be some assholes. Most people there are not friendly or talkative, they just keep to themselves.

8. part of the experiment was for her to intentionally not reply.

9. Yea the nonprofit organization is bullshit

what is the experiment? 

11. Maybe im using the wrong wording. Its just showing how common street harassment is with a hidden camera. Its not an experiment so say because there isn't much you can do with the gathered information other than raise awareness

12. I remember when we used to raise awareness for shit that wasn't obvious.

13. They do that because that's how they think girls will respond, and some of them do, I guess you can say men don't really stop to think if the girl is flirty or promiscuous or not, some might think it's sad, but it's just the way we have evolved.

14. Good god why were the majority of men black? Why the fuck are manhatten men so desperate. In Los Angeles, that woman would have not even been noticed she was alive. Our women (or at least the ones we say damn! to), are a helluva lot better lookin than that. She is a dog compared to Cali babes.

Now you wanna hear some comments? You go walking down a Cali beach boardwalk in a thong and see how many "damn!s " you get.

15. Thats becuase in nyc we actually like our women with curves and actual asses and boobs. Not just a plank board body with nice face or a girl with a mediocre face and either nice ass or boobs. We like both, you have to be the full package. Skinny girls in ny get no attention becuase we think that shit is unhealthy and unnatural. But to each his own

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I love how you speak for all of New York, and also think that 10/10's do not exist in California. 

17. #17 JamaicanBacon, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Its ok to be butthurt.

"Thats becuase in NYC we actually like our women with curves and actual asses and boobs. "

Also, I meant nyc.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Butt hurt? I agree with your taste of women, but you have to be out of your mind if you don't think there are big-tittied/ass'd women with gorgeous faces living everywhere. 

And FYI,not everyone has the same tastes. 
    I just thought it was hilarious how positive you were that all nyc residents share the same opinion as you. 

19. There's always one.

20. I would've said 'Hi'.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Grasscity Forum mobile app