†TheGrow†s Never ending Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by †TheGrow†, Oct 28, 2014.

I'd love to live somewhere that I had the freedom to grow outside without worrying about getting arrested - that's why.

2. Ah I see you live in one of "those" states. Well one day it will be legal nationally and I can't wait for it. I still always have a watchful eye though, neighbors can be greedy( I have tall fences but some strains come out huge!) Cops too. Cops worry me.  I generally have big grows. SoI still have to try to keep everything as quiet as possible. 

3. Yep - I live in one of "those" states - one without something even pending.

And, I know what they'll do here. They'll say recreational is fine, but you buy it at our ABC stores so we get a huge cut from the taxes. No growing allowed!

Although, we can make beer & wine for personal use, and there's no law about growing your own tobacco if you wanted to, so maybe ...

It's not legal to make liquor for any reason. Gotta collect those taxes!

4. Sad to say but that's all what the USA is about taxes taxes taxes. Hopefully your state isn't as regressive as you say though. 

Oh - we are. No doubt about it.

6. Transplanting some babies today

baby white haze.jpg

7. [​IMG]

Took some more clones but with my cloner filled I had to find an alternate home for them for now

8. Well they are all growing like weeds now lol. Sadly I have no soil right now so I can't transplant anymore. Off to go get soil soon ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418241889.696052.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418241902.323468.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418241917.744111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Well I am starting to see some purple in quite a few of my babies. Hopefully it will be a colorful spring harvest haha.

purple.jpg