†TheGrow†s Never ending Garden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by †TheGrow†, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Well hey guys looks like I am finally getting around to making a journal. I have harvested most my plants for this season already, so sorry you guys messed that. But I am getting ready for the winter season and will have around 20+ plants! So please be ready for some updates. I love to update through veg, I love how the plants change. So if you don't like constant updates through veg and are more of a flower stage person I am sorry. Anyway I am kinda dabbed out and rambling right now. So here are some pics.

This was harvested yesterday from one of my plants.
    scan scan harvest 2.jpg
    scan scan harvest.jpg

This is the same strain and will be ready for harvest in a few weeks(2-3)
    baby scan scan.jpg
    scan scan 2.jpg

This is my last plant of this summers season... She lived a hard life and when back into veg but is now flowering again. Should be ready by early December late November.
    alien OG.jpg

Then these are the planted germinated seeds. Already have 12 going.
    winter grow.jpg

2. This winters grow. Sadly it's all sativa. White widow x Orange haze. Good strain I am just an indica person .

the grow 1.jpg
    the grow.jpg

3. Well there seems to be lots of life right now! I also found out I have more seeds coming in... ugh. Haha.

new life.jpg
    new life2.jpg
    new life3.jpg
    new life4.jpg

This is also my other strain "Scandilious "  about 2 weeks from harvest.

scan scan#2.jpg
    scan scan#2 2.jpg
    scan scan#2 full.jpg

Last is some bagseed I named "Alien"  about a month from harvest

alien og flower.jpg
    alien big flower.jpg
    alien full.jpg

4. Where are you growing ?? Have you run seedlings outside in winter before ?? Are you running supplemental lighting to keep them in veg and put on some size ?? LOL sorry for the 20 questions..

5. Yes I have grown in winter before but not this big, no i do not use supplemental lighting. Where I live in Ca it still is light until about 7-7:30. For yield, I know I won't get as much, but I could also hold them in veg for awhile and try to make up for it that way. As it seems I always have to force flower my plants anyway and for that I use Fox Farms Open Sesame. I don't mind 20 questions at all :)

6. #6 BrassNwood, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    I'm experimenting with solar powered yard lights to hold plants in veg outside until I'm ready to flower them.. This is the 2nd set running this way so far..

[​IMG]

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-Outdoor-Solar-Black-LED-70-Lumen-Spotlight-SS23C-M8-BKT-CPK1/204471418?N=5yc1vZc7q6 It's a pair of this light

7. New update. Most have sprouted.

10755036_783951705004975_2106887658_n.jpg
    10799395_783951728338306_286021388_n.jpg
    10749120_783951755004970_885660992_n.jpg

8. I personally like both, but don't have the room for indoor, so I just stick to out door. But you are right there are a lot of variables, but growing is fun. Do you grow? This was my last harvest

plants2.jpg
    scan scan full.jpg
    scan scan fav.jpg
    nugs.jpg
    flower.jpg
    nug2.jpg
    nice.jpg
    dammmn sexy.jpg

9. very nice! I'm actually just beginning my first one :D i planted on monday but still haven't sprouted yet :/. doing soil indoor grow box 5 northern lights autos. really having a hard time playing the patience game haha

10. I haven't tried an auto... I don't think it would be to good for outdoor. Yeah it's all patience... Curing is even worse... You have all that bud just staring right at you. I usually end up blasting it an making wax now (im learning to make wax steadily.) These are my first two times. I wish a had a vacuum purge but they are expensive
    fresh wax.jpg
    homemade wax 2.jpg

11. haha very nice and ya I'm all about the dabs to i plan on using all my trim and excess for it. i got nice big glass extractor but i to still need to equip myself with a vac and chamber to purge properly :p although dabs are awesome nothing is as good as flower cause it produces every effect rather than most.

12. I love flower for flavor and dabs for effect hehe.  I use aluminum or stainless steel as my extractor as I don't trust glass. But yeah I wish I had a vac purge to purge even further and finally be able to make some honeycomb haha 

13. Well everyone is getting a lot bigger. Can't wait till some real growth happens. 

babies.jpg
    babies 2.jpg

Alien is getting bigger and the flowers are starting to show. Will get some more pics later. This is my last flowering plant for this season. 

alien is big.jpg

14. Little by little :)

aliveeee.jpg

15. well the wind ended up killing one of my plants, so i chopped it and will be making wax. 20 ounces of trim and nug! 

1 and a quarter pound.jpg

16. The wax :)
    wax #4.jpg

I will also have some more pics of the little girls soon.

17. Damn outdoor growers - you guys make me so jealous ...

Nice looking plants.

~~sherry

18. #20 †TheGrow†, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    I feel honored you posted in my thread haha. What makes you jealous? I would love to grow indoor but I don't have enough room. But my outdoor is pretty nice :) I can't wait for the spring to try the purple og #18 and others I won. I saw a few other strains I might have to buy too haha

my outdoor (skywalker x indicia unknown)
    scan scan upclose 1.jpg