Stealing weed from family

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by king roller, Oct 28, 2014.

1. You must have amnesia dude. If im not wrong, you indicated that you preffered being choked by your brother to letting him take a little bit of weed from you.

2. Oh yea, im not wrong.

3. Read the post and troll back to me when you're done reading it

I don't mind talking about gay incest. It's obviously on your mind so I don't mind sharing. 

4. well, stealing is wrong in general, so I don't get the point of this post?

gg OP.

5. Teenagers rarely think they are wrong. Now about that gay incest you're so curious about. What more do you want to know?

6. I get that you love talking about gay incest, but I already told u I don't give a fuck, now fuck off.

7. You brought it up first dude. It's ok, I won't tell anyone your little secret.

8. -Says weed is not that important and you can live without it

- Steals weed constantly from his little brother.

Yeah, seems legit.

9. I think OP is secretly...~

[​IMG]

10. Did this really feel so normal that you felt the need to ask if "anyone else does this"?

11. Probably because its not your shit to take? Is that too hard for you to get?
    Or is it the fact you dont ask him for the weed and you just take it, which leaves me thinking that you dont own up to it until he accuses you.
    You probably get mad and swear up and down you didn't take it and then break into nervous cry laughter.
    After you've been in the fetal position for hours you finally muster up the courage to grab a tissue for your issue.

12. Why dont u smoke together ?:)

13. I would've loved to have a brother to smoke weed with.

If you steal from family then you don't deserve family.

You deserve to die alone.

14. There are two brothers in my town who allegedly have sex together.
    Obviously a lot is rumour,cause they are hardly going to admit it.
    But supposedly they had a 3sum and he told someone who told someone lol

Shocking if true

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Greasy as fuck, bro.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #56 ThreeFiftyZzz, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    If u ask him before and he's ok with it plus you're paying him for it then I don't see a problem but just talking it without him knowing I'd be pissed. Even if u left money. If I were to go in my stash jar and found some money instead of what I was expecting then id be livid. Go buy your own. Use the same dealer as your brother if yours is not being reliable

17.  LMAO weed in OP's avatar is stolen 

18. This is the way I look at it: If you like, really feel like you need some and take some and are like "hey man, I'm really sorry I promise I'll pay you back" and then you actually pay him back, you're good. It's not the best thing, but it doesn't make you a total dick at least.

19. Considering I'm the only one that smokes in my family I've only wondered if my friends have borrowed without me knowing. My current handful of friends would never do that so no need to worry about that but no I wouldn't steal weed.

20. One of my friends used to pinch a few nugs out of his dad's stash when we were dry. It was usually mids but occasionally there was some dank. He usually got ounces too so my friend would take like an 1/8 and not get caught cause he didn't have a scale or anything.