So I have to leave

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by untilwesoar, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Yes, your girl is blue and the other girl is gray.

2. never in my life have i heard of a girl named Chandler lol
    hope you work it out....or just sell all her shit while she is at work and disappear. lol

3. This is the best advice so far. I talked to her and she said it was from before she ever met me but i dont know if i believe her.

4. you should at least try to trust your fiance in this situation

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 Deleted member 42976, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    if you've been together long enough to move together why hasn't she mentioned them before? especially if it is a female friend.

wish i lived in NY, if you smoked me out I would play Private Detective and follow her around, gather some data.

6. HAHAHAH 10/10

7. You suck as a detective lol. It shows you the date on the texts. Like scroll up or down and it will show you a date. Swipe the screen to the left and it shows you the time.

8. Its not on her phone. Its a screen shot she took and its not on our laptop

9. You should fuck a guy over this. I had sex with a lesbian that was in that kind of situation and she really wanted to try out a guy again. Lol she started dating guys after.

10. Haha. Ive never fucked a guy and i doubt i ever will but maybe another girl. Haha

11. #31 beerbrewer, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    You just haven't found a guy pretty enough. I have pounded a few 'lesbians' just because I was pretty as shit. You could put a wig and some makeup on me and from the Adams apple up you would swear I was Jada Pinkett.

12. Where is this picture in relation to the other photos? Mixed in with old pictures you never saw or is it probably within the last uploads?

13. She uploaded all the pictures from her phone at the same time. Its a mix. The picture before it was one of us and the one after was of her in high school but the one after the high school was another of us

I was like this makes no sense unless you're also a girl...
    I was so confused I was scared...

Why would she screencap evidence?

15. Thats what i was thinking. Unless she was sending it to her friend. Idk. I cant figure it out

well...
    guys...we already know this...

......these hos ain't loyal.....

just something you deal with if you're going to deal with women...