First time getting high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by metalhead13, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Tell me all about it. GO

*sparks blunt*

2. Most recreated thread of all time.

But I used a chillum with my buddy and wasn't sure if I got high. My parents were out of town and coming back the next day. Kicked my friend out at 5am cause I was paranoid.

3. The first time, I was with my sister, and she convinced me it was impossible to get high the first time smoking, so when it hit, I was surprised and couldn't even move. I cried a lot and though that I was Gollum form The Lord of the rings. We also went roller blading and watched Magic Mike. It was fantastic. I've been smoking ever since

~Kipperette~

4. i was in the eighth grade and we knew a guy who sold joints for a buck. me and 1 other friend smoked the entire joint and i got sooooooo damn smashed. i laughed for 5 or 6 hours strait. i laughed so hard i cried as well. my eyes were so blazed too and you could definitely tell i was fucking high. it was the high that i judged all others by.

5. With a mate week before Summer holidays. That was a good holiday :)
    Later found out that he wanted to kiss me the whole fucking time, he's bi, and only refrained because he was friends with my gf. No surprise to you blades and bladies, ruined my first time getting high.

6. I was 13, and my sister at the time was dating a guy who dealed. So I had the hookup. Well, my town was kinda small so not many people smoked. We were driving around and my sister and her bf we're going to drop me off at an acoustic show in town. Took a hit in the car and ended up throwing up grapes out the car. Then flying like a kite after that They dropped me off. I had all of the kids in my town gawk at me while at the show like an alien cause 'that girl is high!" "She smoked weed?!"

Fun times.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. My dad smoked, I knew it and so did my older friend (15 at the time) he was 17. I stole a bid out of my dads sack and went halfs on three fat bowls from an apple. I got sooo high. I kept asking him how long it was gonna last, and just couldn't stop laughing. Ahhh those were the days.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Me and 3 other friends smoked 2 joints each by the water at some dodgy park back in high school.
    None of us could even get up. We sat for 3 hours listening to music, watching the waves and feeding seagulls. Life-changing shit.

9. My best mate had been smoking for years before me, he got me stoned for the first time. I'll never forget it, I got so wasted that everything looked like "Lego Land" it was all blocky looking. And so surreal! My mate was drinking from a coke can and the can looked square lol! Had such a great day doing fuck all lol. Well i havnt looked back, 18 years on and still getting high! I've dabbled in other drugs, but pot is here to stay!

10. The first time I smoked I didn't get high (which is usually how it is for some people) but the first time I actually got high was a time I'll never forget...
    I was with my boyfriend at the time, my friend and her younger sister. We were bored driving around and my boyfriend said why don't we get some weed. So we hit up a girl I worked with, picked it up and went back to my house. We decided to just hotbox the car in my driveway. None of us knew how to roll or even had a bowl because we weren't seasoned smokers ahaha so we made an Arizona iced tea can our bowl of choice. After passing it around for about 5 minutes I felt so light. I literally felt amazing. I laughed to hard my cheeks hurt and everyone was geekin the hell out Ahaha.
    Out of nowhere my 11 year old sister comes outside and starts pounding on the back window (this is where the paranoia set it) we all screamed and were almost basically in tears high out of our minds and in less than .5 seconds my friend starts her car and whips it out the driveway and speeds down the street. Needless to say my friend time being high was one to remember!

Sent from my iPhone using Grassci

11. First time I smoked, I didn't really feel anything. Second time I got blasted. Fell off the couch in a fit of laughter, and raided the fridge for all it was worth. Watched Wilfred on Netflix. Good night. c:

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Took 5 Fat harsh painful hits from a blunt behind a head shop"Ciggs 4 Less " with some homies didnt think id get high it crept up on me we start wallkin to school maybe like 5 minutes later i start feelin it i was like wtf we were walkin down little ghetto streets everything looked wierd i actually thought we were lost or something my homies playing Lil Wayne-Cannon and the beat was trippin me out i thought i was marching i tell my homie - dude i feel fucked up i feel light but i cant still control what im doing am i dreaming ? Hes like ur high af bro welcome to my world im just start trippin out we were gonna go to class but he gets a call from a homegirl n we wall to her pad also that was the time when iseen some cop/swat/dea in black cars raid some guys house we seem him hop out a window and hop over fences on front ppl yards then raid guys get in. Cars drive up yo us and there like did you see where the guy went? And were like nah and they drive off we get to his homegirls house n stay smokin blunts now that i remember it was the last week of my freshman year skipped the whole week just to be high so i missed all my finals ;b

13. Aha okay i have a pretty funny one.. So i had been wanting to try weed for awhile and the 2 people i was smoking with have already smoked a bunch.. Previous to this i told them i have smoked before (idk why, they didn't even ask? aha i was in 8th grade..so yeah) Anyways, when it finally came down to it and they offered me the bowl first and i had no idea how to use it hahaa i was about to take it and light from the bottom like a fucking meth pipe or some shit but thankfully, i said "nah, one of you guys can go first" so there passing it around and i dont recognize theres a shotgun (didnt know what a shotgun was, so therefore didnt see it) when it finally come to me my hands are all sweaty and im just sitting there trying to light it STILL NOT NOTICING THERES A FUCKING HOLE IN THE SIDE aha after 2 attempts there finally like "theres a shotgun on it man".. Then after we smoked a bowl we just walked around.. Come to think of it now i realize i didn't even get high.

14. I was 12, and I kissed the sky