would you be mad at your friend in this situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Oct 28, 2014.

1. she will most likely respond to me tomorrow and say something like she is offended that I would say that and it's not her fault blah blah, she'll turn it around and try and blame it on me and say she's mad at me

should I even respond. 

should I just say don't worry about it I wasn't going to go anyways. I had already told her before that I wasn't even likely going to go to the party because i'm behind in my school work. 

2. fuck I shouldn't mssg people when i'm mad lol. she'll just read my mssg tomorrow and laugh.

3. #23 SeriousToke, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    The reason he put friends like "friends" is cause he was implying that this bitch is not really a friend.
    Met girls just like this and straight up, move the fuck on. Leave them behind, stop talking to them altogether. Start working out, doing something to get your mind off of negative things. 

End point, drop that girl. She treats you like shit and you call that a friend? I'd be letting that bitch know exactly how I feel before telling her off and never talking to her again. 
    Its not about being mad, but if you're moving on and planning to quit contact, it never hurts to let the person know how you feel before doing so.

4. Yeah I'd be pissed but I wouldn't have said anything. Would've just said alright and moved on with it.
    My two closest friends at college are girls. They're real friends too. But it's because we see each other as equals and actually enjoy each other's company. Your "friend" sounds like a bitch that doesn't give two shits about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #25 левша, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    @SeriousToke Good advice here, minus the telling off part. Idk, the telling off thing is a bit overreactive regarding this circumstance and it usually is over reacting if you throw a heated text at someone.
    If youre totally sure bullshit will keep coming from the friendship its not worth staying with. Just drop it all and never look back. Dont dwell on negativity. By that I mean don't say a word to the woman and pretty much block all the thoughts from your head. Shes just a thot in the end lol.

6. I swear you just make this stuff up all day

7. Bud, no don't cut her off, don't get mad at her either.. She just isn't as close a friend as you wanted to be with her. And definitely go to the party, don't let them keep you down.
    I've been in positions sort of like that.. People rather you disappear than confront you about issues sometimes, but its not their party is it? Have a good time

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. n\\

No GODDAMIT DO NOT MESSAGE HER ON FACEBOOK

dude you are a fucking troll you ask that in every thread if you should send some douchey passive-aggressive facebook message. Fuck off and live your own life. 

you say that everytime and you never learn

Your are either very stupid or a troll

10. Yummybud I think you need to smoke more weed. 

Well I wouldn't tell her off just from 1 situation but if its been happening for awhile in general, yea. And by telling her off, I don't mean every second word is a cuss word or something, but let her know you've realized shes a royal bitch and GL in life. Lol but then again, everyone reacts differently. 

Either way, just drop contact with this girl. :) Arive Derci!

12. People like that are not worth the time and energy mate! Let her go, say nothing, if she's a true friend she will come to you.

13. Amusing.

No one , guy or girl, owes it to you to vouch for you unless you are physically present.

Uni. is just as clicky as high school. Have you considered that perhaps the people she knows are just, I dunno, clicky bitches?

Had I been in this position, I would have just said meh whatever and called up some bros to hit up a bar. Uni. Parties are overrated.

14. omg. i was just thinking of yummybud threads the other day.

15. Pack a bong and puddle your mud get over it. You'll be fine honestly I have plenty of friends who are women they piss me off all the time you just gotta rem there a different animal. Not talking to her for a few days will have her riding ur nutt sack again. Not literally u know what I mean . Telling her ur pissed not best idea women love drama and confrontations.

16. Damn bro you sure come across as creepy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Sounds like drama

18. #38 Hers, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    I don't know about creepy more needy and if you act needy people will treat you like that. Because they know its no big deal to do that to you because you'll always be there when she wants.. Because you're needy.