Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test at a independent lab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sam84847894, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hello. Short story: I got probation for 6 months, passed my initial drug tests. I was allowed to leave the city where my probation officer is so I can to go to school (university). She told me she can call me anytime in the 4 months (I did not have to report with her every month) for a random drug testing. Well she called me. Now i have to go to a Independent Lab for drug test. I obviously smoked and i know i will fail no matter what. I have couple of questions. For an independent Lab, will they watch me piss (are they even allowed to watch me)?? Is buying synthetic piss from a smoke shop able to work?? It will be very easy to use synthetic piss as they might not even watch me? What is the best way for me to pass this drug test? (to anybody's knowledge)? This is not a federal drug test but an Independent lab that i will pay for the drug test (I will ask them to fax the copy to my probation officer).

2. Find out what kind of drug test brand they use so you can know their cut offs and whether or not they test for diuretics or adulterants or anything like that.

That being said, I've known people who used "whizzinators" (Google it) successfully but that guy's drug tester didn't monitor him. Someone else I know swears by synergetic as well but she doesn't use the whizzinator, being female and all.

I know one person who has used Puriclean brand stuff and passed drug tests at court sanctioned drug testing facilities.

Whatever you decide report back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum