Broke main stem on NL auto :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MisterWinter, Oct 28, 2014.

1. I've been getting overconfident with the lst on my first grow, so tonight I pay the price and snap the main stem on one of my biggest girls, only been preflowering a few days.  :(  Luckily it was kinda near the top and I still have several healthy nodes on that one. Hope that break scabs over quick and she doesn't get mad and stall out on me. I come here cuz I have nowhere else to turn with my pain.

Attached Files:

2. On the brighter side, I just harvested my first homegrown bud, lol...

Thanks man, no biggie. I was kinda hoping for a few "That's supercropping- Your yield will be even better now!" comments to make me feel better, but whatever. Still got 3 seemingly healthy ones.

4. Hey man it could always be worse right? No worries, mistakes need to happen so that you become a better grower the next time around.

Everything is a lesson that applies to life if you pay attention and have an open mind.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Thanks! Yup, learning learning. It helps that it didn't destroy my whole crop, otherwise I'd probably be a little more peeved about this "lesson". You take care also!