Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urinalysis Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RugbyWeed23, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

I smoke maybe twice a month, and when I smoke, I only take a hit or 2 from a joint. These past two weeks I have smoked 2 a week both weeks, but still only a few hits. I am 5'5" and 132lbs. I play rugby and am very active with a fast metabolism. What are your thoughts on me passing a drug test in a 10 days, its been 2 days since I smoked which will put me at 12 days before testing.

Thanks

2. Im in the same boat man I go in three hours. So hopefully ill know in three days and can give you advice

3. That would be great man. Good Luck - Let me know

4. You're cutting it close but I think you have a good chance. Just run every day up until about 3 days till the test. I weight about 160 and it only took me 2 weeks to get clean.