Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV Firecracker (w/out cracker)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Soulus_Ronin, Oct 27, 2014.

1. So after many unsuccessful trials, I have managed to get high off a firecracker.

Steps:

1. I collected roughly 3 grams of vaped bud out of my EZ Vape V5 (people doubt this shit, but it's works fine af for me)
        (note: I had posted a pic in another thread, someone had mentioned that it was dark brown but it still   worked)

2. Since the bud has already been vaped you don't have to worry about decarboxylation. I think it has something to do with the fact that most of the THC- (i wanna say terpenes) already being released.

3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.667 degrees Celsius)

4. I had no crackers so I really just took a bowl added 2.5 taple spoons of nutella, 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, and 1 teaspoon of vegatable oil (I feel this maximized the efficiency of THC extraction.)

5. Mixed that together till it had the viscosity similar to jam (a little thicker), then I added my 3 grams of ABV/AVB (whatever you call it), mixed it all together ( it had about the same consistency, just a little lumpier)

6. I emptied the bowl's contents into a 9x9 brownie pan, covered it with foil (to reduce the smell - though there is a smell initially, for one it smelled mostly of nutella and then after I opened some windows the smell dissapated rather quickly), and tossed it in the oven for 25 minutes.

7. Took it out and waited until 4:00 to eat it (it came out at about 3:50) It honestly tasted good af, peanut butter just ain't the way to go on this one. I'll see if I can upload a pic later, right now my phone isn't sending images correctly and I can't bother to hook it up, I'm couch stuck, but it looks like a large cookie, not the total consistency but similar.

8: I started feeling negligible (near faint) effects such as lighter mood, slightly more vivid imagination etc about 35 minutes is. About 1 hour later and now I am feeling it hit heavy af, as I am typing this to you I am based. It is steadily increasing.)

Personal Notes

1. I had done this several times previously and it never worked (with fresh bud prior to this.) I shared some with my friend whe we were chilling, and I barely felt anything and she was lifted for 48 hours. So I chalked my unsuccessful attempts to my tolerance. I was smoking a Half-O a week, like a solid 2 grams a day.

2. I smoked the rest of my stuff and then took a week tolerance break (T-Break).

3. Bought 4 grams and managed to make that stretch for 1 week and a half (not a bad experience at all, I did it through my vape which used very little weed to get a decent high)

4. Took a 9 day Tolerance break after this (in the middle of which I thought I was going to have a drug test, but didn't happen)

5. During that time as well I took 3 Flaxseed Tablets a day (for their Omega-3 properties that help restore cannibinoid receptors in the brain.)

6. Now I am reaping the harvest of my patience, I am honestly stoked this worked, so I'm head off. Have fun with it guys.

Give me your feedback and own personal opinions. Love to try some new things. Stay :high:

2. I don't even heat my avb before eating it just mix with pb and spread on bread. Never stopped me from getting high as fuck

3. Rea

Really?! Yo I had wondered about that shit, but I was like lemme play it safe, but Ima definitely try that in the future. BTW quick question for anyone who wants to answer: I have been told that artificial light produced from things such as iPods and computer screens reduces melatonin levels in the brain, would that effect a high in any way? Just curious. Thanks guys