How to Make Full Melt Ice Water Extract - Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Brother Urb, Oct 27, 2014.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Damn I'm out of hemp seeds and the store doesn't open for 40 minutes, the same time hash church starts.  Looks like I'll be missing the first 10 minutes.  first half hours is usually pure nonsense anyways.  :p

• Like Like x 2
  2. they sure got right into it this week huh?  I'm 10 minutes late and they are into the info.  Lovin it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah great church this week.  Just finished spinning 111 grams of high quality trim.  Big old turd piles.  Love it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. You guys see that xray of the girls lungs?  I believe it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. @cannabisari on instagram

some information attached to the picture.

bholungs.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Glad you posted it.  You should go post it in a BHO thread and lite the fire.  Lol.  Like we both agreed we would not bash any form of hash but shine a light on solventless, that is something I believe they should see.  I believe it.  I can tell you I notice a huge difference since I stopped dabbing bho.  Only took about 1 month but I will not even touch it now.  Even when I make it.

• Like Like x 2
    I won't lie, the thought crossed my mind to go intentionally stir the pot. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah lets not.  They will find out soon enough.  I like Great Gardeners story how the judges put his bubble in the solvent category.  I want some of that fucking Barb.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #830 Brother Urb, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015

I know I'm mad at myself. I slept on it last year bro. They had em at Vancouver Seed Bank for $50 per pack of regulars and now they are selling at the larger seedbanks for double the price.  Haven't re stocked em at VSB since it started selling elsewhere.

Fucking bean fever man...

I also slept on the Tom Hill Haze which are no longer available and said to be a true oldschool haze.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you can seriously get Barb buy it and I will buy them from you.  Dead serious.  But I don't want knock offs.  I would even send you money first.

• Like Like x 1
    They sell it at The Vault, Attitude, Herbies, Seedsman and possibly more places.

Herbies actually has some in stock too in both reg and fem.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice I did not know that.  is it his Barb?

I tell you listening to him talk about his trip that sent him on this 15 yr journey to make people feel better, and shine that internal light was truly inspirational.  You rarely see someone so pationate, but it comes out in his product.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 11 reg seeds are ordered.  Thank you sir.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Todays output from first spin.  111grams to start dry.  I think this is about as much as I like running at one time. IMG_0557.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. #836 Brother Urb, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015

Bhahaha [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Somebody has an itchy trigger finger? [​IMG]

You into pollen chucking at all?  You should f2 it and do some hunting for a shishaberry dominant plant. :D 

• Like Like x 2
    I know he almost started to cry it was amazing.  Made my hair stand up.

That 90 and 70 :)

17. Haven't done any resin chucking but it is my plan my friend.  Right now I am on that obsessive phenol hunt.  This Training Day from Reserva Privada is fucking killing it.  And I think I finally found a keeper phenol.  They all produce copious amounts of resin, and good resin, dabbable melt from 120-73, but some phenols grow crazy small nugs and tons of sugar leaf.  The other has huge nugs, widely spaced with just as much resin, but not as much sugar trim.  I am talking this trim returns over 20% when doing solvent extractions so it is a joy to work with.  Also just found keepers of Sugar Black Rose, and Cotton Candy from Obsession seeds.  Both grow amazing plants and flowers, but I have had little time with the resin.  Only flowered each once.  And just harvested them like 2 weeks ago.  So I have high hopes for the Barb.  Also gonna pull the trigger on some TGA genetics.  Just having problems choosing which strain.  So many look so good.  So if anyone has any input.  Wow I am rambling. 

Yeah that story made my hairs stand up too.  Just so down to earth and spiritual.  I love seeing when someone is that passionate about anything.

Yeah this Training Day has been giving nearly equal returns from 90 and 73 its fucking great.  Each has a tad different effect.  73u is better for daytime, and 90u puts you down harder.  73u is super heady.  Makes everything brighter, and more crisp.  Kind of a more sativa type high.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Waiting on two seeds of barb from single seed centre can't wait to run them

Sent from my iPhone using Cocaine

• Like Like x 2
  19. #840 Brother Urb, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015

Damn dude sounds awesome.  I'm gonna have to explore DNA/RP's offerings someday.  They just dropped another line, or possibly 2, I can't remember the names though( one is Grow Your Own by DNA, featuring Florida OG which is rumored to be the crippie/krippy).    As for TGA, I have always read great things about TGA's chernobyl....... even from the TGA haters it seems. There's supposed to be some awesome pheno's in there.  One lime sherbert pheno which I imagine would make some exquisite  hash.  Also the golden ticket pheno, whatever that is. [​IMG]

Also I believe DNA's Tangie is simply a TGA Jillybean pheno which was found in a large seed run if I'm not mistaken.

• Like Like x 2