How to Make Full Melt Ice Water Extract - Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Brother Urb, Oct 27, 2014.

120u bag will do you much better than the 190 will.

2. Lol ep 3 is 1000000x better than the first two :p good call, TF.

I'm not 100% sure that I totally understand what Tony is doing still with the terpene profile patents. I guess he just wanted to get these sequences patented before big pharma could? I know that basically anything that is actually effective medicine does not get used because healthy people would actually mean less money for the pharmaceutical companies. Which explains why bayer and those fools wouldn't want people to have access to affordable treatments for AIDS and cancer brought about by companies in India that want to sell generic versions of the same medicines for reasonable prices.

3. #763 todderfran, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Just found the best 20 min. of Hash Church yet.  hash Church XV at 2 hours and about 18 minutes I believe Dr Allen is his name goes into the cannabinoid system and how it effects our fight. flight, freeze response and and how your brain reacts to dangerous situations.  Basically if you don't smoke weed your brain stem takes over all function not allowing you to think congnetively.  Like emotions of love, hate, etc they just go basically cave man.  Explains how this has feed the drug war.  A person that does not smoke will continuously do the same thing despite negative outcomes.  Everyone in the world needs to go watch that 20 min.   Fucking absolutely priceless..

Amigdular highjacking it is called.

Amygdala hijack.  I remember that episode Dr. David Allen. It sure does explain a lot!

Bingo Brotha! [​IMG] 

5. Seriously that 20  minutes need to be shown on prime time TV.   So much fucked up shit people do makes so much more sense now.

6. I wish someone would edit all of the hash churches and get all the funny jokes and good info in there, and cut out all the bullshit.

7. #767 Tree dogg, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Yeah, I don't get 3-4 hrs to sit and watch

Edit: Maybe I should get a desk job.  lol

8. Well I have yet to get a response form Aqua Labs on the tear in my 73u bag.  Fuckers.  Just sent "B" man an e-mail directly.  Maybe he will respond.

9. D_Urbmon you are the fucking man for posting that link for the dry screens.  Just arrived about 20 min. ago.  Looks like the exact same thing B-man puts out.  196 line is even yellow.  So excited to bounce some material.  Had it drying for over 2 weeks now. IMG_0544.JPG IMG_0545.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    Fuck yeah bro I can't wait to see this!!!! [​IMG]   I'm super jealous.

11. #771 CanadianOrganic, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
  12. Lol I have it going while I trim. :)

I been saying that for ages, some of us have shit to do. lol

14. Loving this rosintech for cleaning up my lower grades.  This is going to keep me dabbing through till next harvest, or at least a good portion of the way.

I've also noticed that this stuff is giving me the munchies like a mothafucka.  Major appetite stimulation. 

15. Well after contacting Bubbleman directly Aqua Labs is sending me a new 73u bag.  It appears Bubbleman does not even answer his own e-mails.  Some guy named Stew.  Either way props to them for getting the ball rolling.

That's great news!     :D

Did ya get to sifting at all last night?

17. Didn't get to any sifting last night, not enough time.  But off work early today, and no work tomorrow so I am going to get to bouncing after a little screen tech updating.  I feel like I have the 2 screen thing figured just not the 4 screen tech.  My thinking though is the 4 screen is really just for separating head sizes if you want them separated.  Meaning each screen and pile would need to be cleaned separately.  Got the static parchment figured out, but picked up an I-tunes card so I can play around with both.

18. I'll be waiting. [​IMG]

19. Just did my first rosin extraction from unmelty hash.  Done plenty of buds but no hash till now.  Pressed my 190/160/25u from that last fresh frozen run I did.  Pressed it in the 25u blotting screen.  all I can say is WOW!!!!  So fucking tasty.  Totally different than the bubble, but yet oh so good.  Super fruity.  Def better than any bho could taste.  I wasn't sure about pressing hash because it has all been fairly melty from even the contaminant bags, but now I will be pressing pretty much everything but the 120/90/73, and maybe 45 bag depending on quality.  same with 120.  Rarely get super fire from 120u, but once in a while I do.