Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Preferred storage method?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sue Do Nim, Oct 27, 2014.

1. For bud: Air tight glass jars

For wax/oil: Slickball minis

2. I must be strange and a weirdo. I used to keep my ounces in the original zip-lock baggie and in our refrigerator. Never in the freezer. I read somewhere that storing cannabis in the freezer was a very bad idea.  

3. Well not bad but A. The first place the cops used to look and B. Freezing can cause the trychomes (sp) to fall off into the baggie, hence making the herb seem weaker. B is actually at the core of one popular kief extraction method..but if you have more than a little and live in a dry environment, you gotta protect your investment. Its just that simple, otherwise the OG you buy today is your ditchweed of next month...

4. A little pricey but look into cvaults for long term storage :)

5. I think I paid 70 bones for my sealer some 10+ years ago, probably sealed quite the few pounds over the years..the price-point is more in my favor but those things (CVaults) look good for something like say you had some sensi you were smoking but wanted to keep fresh while you smoking it...

6. yeah, they are nice, I like the mega 17 liter ones...can hold a lot. 

7. How much money will it run me in $ for a decent airtight plastic wrap machine

It's a shame we have enough money for wars, but not enough money to feed our poor. - cully

8. probably more expensive then a jarring machine, they make them specifically for Mason jars.

9. no substitute for a glass jar. it'll continue to cure.

10. Cool dark place in lightly packed jars.....they are right....nothing beats mason jars!

Attached Files: