Help HPS Bulb emergency

Discussion in 'Security' started by codemysta09, Oct 26, 2014.

1. hello GC I have a 600w hps with a cool tube And a 6" exhaust fan (il attach pics). I'm a month into flower and was installing my carbon filter when the pantyho around the end of my light sucked into the tube and around the lit light. By the time I got my hand in there to grab it the ends had singed into the bulb so I immediately unplugged the light. (30 mins b4 the timer would have so I left the bedroom light on for the remainder). FML

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414352649.584950.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414352679.383480.jpg

So now I'm left with a burnt finger, a bulb that has finger oils, skin, and pantyho singed onto it and a pissed off girlfriend!

My question to you experts is what should I do with this bulb? I've read alcohol and windex online for finger oils but this is a bit more than that.. Il wait to do anything until there's some feedback. Thanks GC I'm stressin.

You have 12 hours...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Are you worried about your girlfriend ratting you out? How is this a security thread?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just try to get as much burnt stuff off as possible, with a scraper or something then finish it with iso alcohol, get it as clean as you can then turn it on and see what happens, but watch your eyes. While you wait to see what happens you can get another bulb.