Really weird movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SMOCATRON, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Rubber is the epitome of everything strange that can happen in a movie!

2. Dark City (1998)

3. recently I've seen the movie "Frank" some other weird ass ones I've seen have been "Ruby Sparks" and "Revenge for Jolly"
    theres soo much moreeee! I have like a thing for weird ass movies! I love umm soo thanks for the suggestions.
    Frank inspired me to write super shitty music lol an I'm being honest cuz it helps to really express yourself
    no matter how crappy it is! I think thats rad :) its good to just write!

4. #64 foxforcefive, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Irreversible (my personal favorite film of all time)
    Pi
    Only God Forgives
    Boxing Helena
    Trash Humpers (easily the weirdest on this list or any other, possibly of all time)
    Erasherhead

5. Here are a few of the hundreds of odd movies I've watched, it's a fun hobby of mine.
    Things (1989): Really weird low budget, took me two tries to finish it.
    Human centipede: Found this one to more of a gore fest than a weird movie though.
    Human centipede 2: Little weirder than the first, this one seemed more of a cheap thriller movie.
    The Room: Instant cult classic that got me into weird movies. I find this one more a comedy.
    Deadly prey: Hilarious low budget 80's action movie, full of classic scenes.
    Miami Connection: Bizarre martial arts action movie, story is confusing and lacks sense, funny though and a classic.
    Tim and Eric's billion dollar movie: I wouldn't call this one weird (I think it's the perfect movie) but a lot of people tell me it's weird haha.
    Braindead (DeadAlive): Very interesting zombie film, gore fest/comedy can't go wrong!
    Those are just a few off the top of my head, I've watched hundreds of odd movies while blazed so I only can remember so many at a time :smoking: My top two favorites from those are Tim and Eric and Miami Connection. Most of those are on youtube for free I believe, so next time you're puffin, check em out!

6. I haven't seen Gummo, but I read up on it and it sounds a bit too intense for me. Evidently it was shot in my city and the little black dude (dwarf dude) that was in it just recently passed away about a month ago.

It was so strange, though. Before I ever knew who this man was, I would see him some nights running across one of the busier roads that cut through just about half of Nashville. The first time I saw him I was heading home after closing up shop. It was dark outside and I was just passing through one of the less fortunate areas of town and it's notoriously dangerous/sketchy. I get to a red light and I'm stopped in my vehicle. It turns green, I go. I'm accelerating slowly due to the high possibility of people darting in the middle of the road without care in the middle of the night. As I'm edging closer to a building I see a woman running down the sidewalk going the opposite direction. And as I begin to pass the building a black midget comes chasing right behind her! Shortly after that some clinically obese women rounded the corner and was right behind the midget! Trailing after her was a person of average proportion. But it was just bizarre, and funny... almost like a scene straight out of jackass. The thought crossed my mind that something was wrong but I was long gone at that point, and ya never know... don't wanna put yourself in a potentially bad situation unprepared.

All the same, I saw that little dude a few more nights spread across the time span of a couple months. Always fascinated me because he seemed to show up so randomly. I always kinda wondered about 'em. Where he was going, what he was doing. Come to find out, it's the actor from Gummo! Evidently this man pioneered his own way of living home-less but doing it with passion. Always doing kind things best he could and just living his life the way he wanted to, his dream. Of course, that's what the papers say, and I can only hope that's true. But I really so hope so. Seemed like an interesting fellow. Good thing he passed before this harsh winter we've gotten. I'm sure some people have died out there this year, unprepared.

Rest easy, little man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. The ABCs of death and vhs 1-2-3 were really weird ass movies you guys should check em out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I have a couple for you....
    -Being John Malkovich
    -A Clockwork Orange

9. Enter the void. If that don't fuck with you I don't know what will.

10. John dies at the end is pretty strange lol

11. A scanner darkly is a weird flick to watch when you are high.

12. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

13. #73 mandijames00, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    Angels and Demons movie. Really a wierd movie. I watched this 3 times, still I did not understand the movie. The story is too much frustrated and perplexed.