Really weird movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SMOCATRON, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Just watched it. You're right lol.

2. #42 WhiteZmbie, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Not a huge fan of Christian Bale's acting in some of his movies.. *cough* batman *cough* but The Machinist was a good one, weird too. The Libertine was another weird one. VHS is alright. Donnie Darko, of course. Umm.. Rubber.

3. dogtooth

happiness

4. Valhalla Rising.  It's one of those what-the-fuck-did-I-just-watch movies.  

[​IMG]

5. Gummo was deff weird and crazy... Basically people killing time imo.

6. Naked Lunch... Directed by David Cronenberg based on the book by William S Burrough.

Movie is really out there. An exterminator starts seeing all types of crazy things, including his typewriter which becomes a talking insect like creature.  

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. I'm currently watching Spun right now for the first time. Weird fucking movie, but I can't look away.

8. A Beautiful Mind

American Beauty

9. Pan's labyrinth--- Spanish language, takes place during Spanish civil war, fantasy, it is a bit depressing.

Beetlejuice----- just a classic must watch indie comedy

It's such a beautiful day---- super weird as in bad acid trip weird, animated, from the point of view of a guy with a brain tumor, extremely philosophical, one of my favorite movies.

Oldboy(2003)---- Korean mystery thriller, can be hard to watch

Rubber---- independent comedy, "a tribute to 'no fucking reason'", waaaay out there

I will see if I can think of more later.

10. What we do in the shadows is a movie about three flatmates trying their best to comfortably live their lives. What makes things difficult/interesting is that they are all vampires. This movie is a weird mix of comedy and horror. I think it is really well written and acted. And it's interesting to see Jemaine being someone other than Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords.

11. adding some:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. This movie called time lapse really trippy and cube the first one I love sci if thrillers keeps you on the edge of your seat and you'll say wtf at the end

13. The Adventures of Mark Twain
    2001: A Space Odessey
    Garlic is as good as 10 mothers
    Room 237
    Wizards

14. #56 SMOCATRON, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015

Holy shit, this movie was fucking amazing. Thank you for this suggestion.

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxDJCZ2Rr8

16. i don't know if i would recommend it but the human centipede is definitely a weird one

17. I saw that when it came out, a very long time ago. Still the weirdest movie I've ever seen. It was Lynch's first movie. Definitely worth seeing stoned. 

18. Delicatessen.....really weird... :eek:  :laughing: