Oregon needs YOU to vote Measure 91

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by wdizz, Oct 26, 2014.

1. explain yourself then.  Enlighten me.

I did, several times, did you not read any of my posts?

Oh by the way, one more thing. Washington recently privatized the liquor business up there. You were just saying how regulations never change? Seems an awful lot like they totally do. :rolleyes: 

3. What exactly are the benefits for those of us who already have our cards? I can already go into a dispensary and buy BHO in several forms.It's the same with bud. I go to a dispensary and buy bud that has the THC content listed on the container. I can pick from several strains. I can already carry it in my car, but it's still illegal to be stoned while driving. I can already grow if I want to.

I am kind of worried if the state gets even more involved, it's just going to raise the price. Dispensaries are more expensive than dealers. I can get really good bud and fantastic BHO for super cheap. A lot of dealers are now wanting to sell to dispensaries so they can get more money for their bud.

4. #44 wdizz, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    He's just being a troll. Look at his other posts, he trolls. He called me a "dumb dumb" for gods sake. IGNORE.

5. This is not about me.  I can already grow more than 4 plants legally in oregon and this won't effect that.  And saying I'm embarrassment to your cause would be closer to the truth:  A bunch of pothead losers who would legalize it if the money went to fund concentration camps just so they could drive around and not worry about getting illegally searched by the cops they don't mind funding.

6. Then you are lucky that you qualify for a med card. Think of others who do not qualify, such as those that use marijuana for anxiey and other conditions that are not recognized under Oregons med marijuana laws.

7. 80 years later vs 4 years.

8. I get the sense that anyone who is against legalization is either blinded by reefer madness, or they're selling it illegally and have a problem with their loss in profits.

whether you be a nigga-rich ounce flipper or a big timer black market dealer, legalization is going to kill your game

9. #49 *guest, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014

Not my cause. I thought it was our cause because I assumed you're someone that enjoys weed and doesn't feel that people should be fined for possessing it or stuck with felonies for growing it. 

Funding concentration camps? LOL you're ridiculous. 

Whatever, you've more than proven my point with this post. As long as you can do what you want in regards to weed, fuck everyone else. Like I said, selfish.

10. There are none.  our current system is better than this BS.

11. Entirely false and silly.

12. see? TROLL.

13. What are prisons?  You think just because pot is legal they are going to empty them out?  They will stay full.  They get fed slightly better than concentration camp victems I will admit... but you still advocate funding them.

14. #54 *guest, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014

Maybe none for medical patients. Shocking to think that other people matter too. 

edit: wdizz, I quoted you and responded thinking you were this brybry dude, misunderstanding, my bad :p 

Of course they won't empty them, but isn't it better to have people who grow a few plants not going to jail? 

Or oh wait I'm sorry you don't care because that doesn't affect you

16. Lol no worries. Some people can't think of others outside their bubble. I wish we could have kept this thread positive and not dragged into this sillyness :(

17. Oh my goodness. I hope Oregon legalizes so that your ability to grow 4 plants legally goes completely unaffected. You poor soul!

18.  And I'm the one in the bubble?  The US is doomed. 

Yeah sucks when people think some rights regarding weed are better than none at all. It's so cray cray! 

20. It saddens me that there are stoners out there that are voting "no" because they are content with their current situation. Its great that there are individuals out there with consistent access to high quality marijuana, but unfortunatey many of those cases are rare. Leaglization is about bringing access to EVERYONE. Not just those lucky enough to have a qualifying medical condition, nor those that are in the stoner-scene so to speak. We as a community need to think beyond ourselves for the progress of the plant in American culture. Legalization is a step in the right diretion, regardless of who regluates it, what the tax is, or where the tax money goes.

I for one would be thrilled to support our schools, police forces, and mental health aid with the purchase of cannabis. Regardless of personal biases against the police, OLCC, etc, these agencies are put into place to support the people our society.