What do I do?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BTG-Monte, Oct 26, 2014.

1. So, I've got a quarter ounce of fire, and my buddy has his lake house and his bong all to himself. I've been smoking regularly for the past 4 years or so, but I've gotta ask...what's something new or fun that I should do tomorrow? There's gonna be a few of us at the house and I just want suggestions on what a bunch of experienced stoners can do for fun (high as a fucking kite of course). Like yeah listen to music or go swimming yeah yeah we've all done that. What's something different?

2. #2 SlayerVA, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    invite mad people from Grasscity over and dont tell anyone

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014

Take the bud , decarb it in the oven 225 for 30 minutes.  make a single batch of cookie dough and make 6 cannabis cookies.

Its a trip, keep you blasted a lot longer and intense than bong hits.  Then go hiking around and swimming naked at midnight.

4. That is an excellent suggestion. See that's what I mean! I never would've thought of edibles

I made some tonight. The decarb makes it potent as hell very necessary. It just blast you stoned for hours.

I love a good edible, its so much fun. :D

6. First time I ever did edibles I ate some modestly potent brownies in school. Very interesting day to say the least

A little over a month ago my wife ODed, I called for a medic and they checked her out and she was just fucked up passed out on the kitchen floor. we are both in our 40's and got bitched out by the paramedics. I thought she died, no kidding. A wild night.

The funny part is we split have of a Nuclear Cookie. so a 1/4 cookie rocked her world. My 22 year old step son was fucking pissed, yelling at us because he had to be the grown up.

It was a riot, LOL. :D

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tt2VvFTvMY

9. That's crazy! Hahaha same thing almost happened with me and my girlfriend...