Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uplifting Nutella

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by otroo, Oct 26, 2014.

1. So I got this from playing around
    Here is what you need:
    Nutella, Coconut oil weed. Once this comes out of the fridge you can eat it lit a chocolate bar or with a spoon.

First I decarbed my weed at 300 degrees for twenty minutes. Used a little over 2 grams.

In a microwave safe bowl put two heaping teaspoons of Nutella in along with on heaping tablespoon of coconut oil in the bowl.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414274340.331786.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414274353.114893.jpg
    Heat it up for one minute in the microwave and mix it all up until blended.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414274429.704450.jpg

Put your weed in the mix and mix it all up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414274481.424772.jpg

Now place the bowl in the fridge to harden up. Now you can pour the mix into mold but I am lazy. Well my candy is hardened up and ready to eat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414274623.553879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. My Nutella candy bar.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414471055.473017.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414471074.662621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Wow that's sweet, I might try this with a product that doesn't contain palm oil.

4. I need to save this so I can make some when I can return to weed. Looks delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I have coconut oil already infused with cannabis. I usually make fruity pebble treats. It's just too easy. Half a cup of oil melted with some marshmallows, then stir in the cereal (just like rice crispy treats), lay in pan & pat down to be even. PERFECT treats.
    And those are my usual "medibles."
    I was wondering if I took that already infused coconut oil & did this mixing with Nutella, would it still come out the same? I can't think why not.

Been thinking the same thing.

This looks interesting.  Maybe better with whipping cream instead of the canned milk.

http://www.ohnuts.com/blog/homemade-nutella-recipe/