Happy Farms

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HappyFarmer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. i

That looks damn good happy I'm still dealing with leftovers here.
    [​IMG]

2. Your poor thing :(

First world problems lol

3. About to go into a highly debated subject in all growers circles...defoiling...

Let me preface this by saying I never recommend it but always do it to my own :)

Plants this small should never need a defoil..that being said I think I reached a plateau with my current light situation. Basically the are not passing muster.

I ain't complaining..it was a $260 risk..and I took it. No point in crying over spilt milk as my gran would say.

So just cause the lights aren't doing what I want it doesn't mean I lay day and cry. We go to the mattresses and use a little bit of gardening technique.

I also have some extremely healthy plants..which should come into your decision process before cutting..chopping..making pretty etc..

In order for me to "really" fill some jars I need every viable top to produce, and well.

Which means they need light now...not 10 days from harvest.

When we garden I find it important to do things today that you want to happen next week.

The goal for this run is going to be 6 ounces.

If I can pull 6 ounces off these plants without a single one being bigger than 22 inches from root to top this will be a win.

Just imagine if I spent half the money and bought a 600 hid lol

But Heah..then we wouldn't know about these sun spect panels would we ?

Who knows I have what looks like a room of autos atm but even those did 2 zips per on an 18 inch yard stick.

Time will tell on this one and I have had to eat my words before. Happy just smiles and swallows cause it's still a win lol

Any who...if I was a betting man next Friday's canopy shot from today should be very nice :)

Quality is going to be on point I can tell already. I have grown a lot of good smoke and trash smoke. All horses in this stable should mind shift me just fine. Got some really diverse genetics going on the F1s.

Loving it.

On a side note...my soil is some serious water only stuff boys. Was hoping to see some bigger plants to really put it to the test and take it in the deep water. But, such is life.

We gonna get what we get and not throw a fit ;)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850014.499714.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850049.851341.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850066.285988.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850091.117849.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850115.407320.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850129.557601.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850143.923802.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850165.477956.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448850183.630097.jpg

4. Nothing like a lil penetration!

Looks better bud. Touch and grow.

5. Touch and grow ftw !!

6. Girls are lookin happy Happy. May I ask why you use rock as a top dressing? Just curious if there is a benefit?

7. I use it to help keep the top layer of soil moist between waterings. It also make a nice buffer when I water so I don't get a lot of soil displacement around the top roots etc.
    And...I like the way it looks.

Nice and clean lol

8. Loving this GDP x Bub

These plants are a tad short but I think I am going to have some fatty nugs on them.

Opening them up a bit was a wise move imo. They all responded extremely well.

This is turning into an very easy and boring grow. Just the way I like it ;)

Killer soil and water only ftw.

They should start trich production at some point this week. We are in the middle of week 3 is all :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449021599.182555.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449021612.100163.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449021644.051625.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449021660.204852.jpg

9. Watching Robin Hood and next up is Dances with Wolves.

It's a Kostner with some good diesel chunk I just picked up from my 60 yr old neighbor.

Pretty sure he has a closet going lol

10. Looking awesome man. I love what has come of that cross, and can't wait to see the evolution here. They seem like consistent stock for an f1

11. <<<<It takes a village>>>>

12. Yes sir..

Really glad I saved one last bean of this.

I would give me left nut for a closet full of these run.

This lassie here is all bubbleliscious atm. It's like growing old friend lol

13. No pollen in the freezer for a tiny limb? <<<Can't breed em all>>>

14. Lol

Actually I do have some in the freezer but it is of the triple threat sperm.

My luck I would go to seed a branch and end up with grow full of seeds...story of my life haha

15. Better than spelling your juice on the floor. BHAWWWAWW

16. Ladies look nice happy just like a closet full of Italian women short thick and full of attitude

17. Worm farming ftw !!

I am selling 8-12 gallons a day online arm and another 10 a day local.

I have to harvest my big farm before it freezes. Should be around 200 gallons of good sifted stuff in there.

Crazy money from this black gold. Who would have thunk it !?!?!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449182111.656815.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449182131.355468.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449182142.874030.jpg

18. Awesome bro! Gonna ramp up my small setup into something bigger here real soon.

19. Well put my 2 weeks in at work today... The old lady is gonna kill me but I am making more money doing castings..drone imaging for the farmers etc fixing cell phones on the side than I am working..it's actually getting in the way of some real money while doing what I love.

Gonna live this dream I moved home for. Farming..

20. Good for you Happy congrats on chasing your dream go get it