Happy Farms

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HappyFarmer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. #721 HappyFarmer, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Got a card in the mail today :)

New genetics and some pollen :)

Thank you !!

Seeds are Tangerine Dream/c99/Romulan.

The pollen is IRG grapefruit badass.

I am pretty excited to tinker with this gear.

Attached Files:

2. Very nice belated Xmas gift

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I like me some Xmas in May :)

Tped these ladies. I didn't get a chance to put them in the wilds due to rain and they were getting funky on me in those little 6 packs. Prob give them 7-10 days then plug them in the ground.
    Also we have a row of radishes almost ready. Yum Yum

Attached Files:

4. Yeah I am def gonna be dusting some buds this next round. I am getting quite a few strains again. Feels nice having a bunch of variety again to choose from.

5. Having a variety in your stash is the best I can't stand smoking the same strain day in day out. It's also nice having a select strain or two that go nicely with yard work lol

6. The last stuff I grew made me worthless lol. I would lose my trowel...my flip flops etc while working the garden haha.

7. I did a Paradise seeds Delahaze and a G13 Blue OG lays run and they were great for everything from snow blowing to mowing the lawn but I just sampled my Blue Dream and I think I found my new outdoor favorite

8. #728 HappyFarmer, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    Blue Dream is def a good toke for the outdoors. I did HSO BD and it was a fantastic social toke as well. I have a bean of it and will be running it down the road again. I love snow blowing when you are baked. Its awesome lol

9. I did the HSO as well tastes really good and that's just the lower stuff with a 2week cure I can't wait to smoke the tops after the 3 month mark

10. #730 HappyFarmer, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Bent the knee today [​IMG]

Some help from the little man and it all went down while working in the garden. Life is good [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Congrats man! That's huge! Glad the family is doing well :)

12. Thanks NA !! I am a happy farmer.

13. Congratulations, Happy! 

14. What's up man! Caught the news flash last night! Congrats to ya brother! I'm glad to see how everything you went though has turned out for the best. :)

15. Its funny but moving home was the best decision of all time. We might be a little backwards round these parts but, I fit right in.

I promise you all a kick ass journal this fall. Just working on my organics. With a farmers daughter :)

Attached Files:

16. #736 HappyFarmer, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Started 10 more for the great outdoors. A mix of GDP, Bub, Blueberry, Baydream, Skunk #1 and TangDxC99xRomulan.
    A little late but some more variety and some extra for the jars come the fall. I think next year I will start a few moms and clone the shit out of them for my outdoor season.

Attached Files:

17. Picked up some really good smoke locally. Some of the better stuff I have had since being home. Also cloning some 'maters and seeing what a sunflower cut will do in the mini aerocloner.
    Thanks everyone BTW for the congrats :)

Attached Files:

18. Sup mang! Glad to see you living good man. We all deserve some happy stuff in our lives and it's always welcome news for me...even when it's for somebody else.

I'm happy for you being happy, HappyFarmer! :D

19. Hey HF thought I'd drop by and share a tour of my in city mini farm and see if I make the grade. Hope you don't mind me sharing some pics with ya
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a bunch of stuff going as you can see even a herb garden on my deck and thankfully the frost didn't get my apple trees should have a good apple harvest all the trees seem to be setting a good amount of fruit. I finally made it out fishing and got a few crappie but I also caught his bastard pic doesn't do it justice damn thing was the size of a car tire
    [​IMG]

20. Oops my bad on the double pic I ment to post this
    [​IMG]