Happy Farms

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HappyFarmer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Nah, this right in my backyard! See the flat topped mountain in the background of the second pic? I look at that all the time from my door. It's a hard hunt for sure though. Lots of flat land as you already know. I found alot of tracks and scat back there and even some piss soaked bedding...but the deer are alwys a step ahead.

2. It looks like someone used lst on that rack ;). I Just showed this to my girl, who is a big time bow hunter. Her panties got wet. Thanks triple ;)

3. Lol!! Damn I wish that worked here! I gotta sing and dance for mine. :lol:

4. #44 HappyFarmer, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    I just picture you in a dick sock magic mike style tap dancing lol...

Sorry, just smoked which I haven't in forever and feeling the goof troop and a serious case of the hungries ;)

5. I'm just in from work....dabs up and feelin goofy too!

6. #46 HappyFarmer, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Did some work out on the river bottoms with my girl today. We have had her about 2 months now. She came to us very skinny and with zero self confidence. Now she has a 4yr old who mauls her to death with love, her own bed at the foot of ours and 3 squares a day ;) Head and tail are both starting be held high again.
    Been working with her recently and i think she may make a good dock jumping dog. I cant keep her out of the water lol I cant shoot over her because she is super jumpy with loud noises so bird hunting is out. Its to bad cause she points and holds naturally. She is half lab, half viszla and all sweet soul :)
    Our Ms. Maggie

I have her harness on ass backwards...wtg Dad lol

Attached Files:

7. I have been reading up a lot lately on the health benefits of turkey tail mushrooms. I have a friend who is a total myco enthusiast. So we loaded up the dog and went and found a bunch this morning.
    Gonna dry them and blend. Suppose to be great for your immune system and cancer fighting properties.
    Plus they are pretty damn cool to look at.

Attached Files:

8. Pretty cool man. I miss hangin out in some real woods. So much stuff you can find just laying around.

9. That is one of the things I do really enjoy about being back home. The timbers and the rivers. So much nature happening it makes my head spin...that and the fat joint on the way out ;)

10. I'd like to blaze up one day and go exlporing, lol. Prolly trippy as heck!

11. My buddy who doesn't ever really smoke, did today. He got all lost and stuff in some thick timber breaks. I was laughing my ass off then I told him I didn't know the way back to the truck etc....What are friends for? lol

12. That's f'ed dude! :lol:

You gotta imagine the amount of sensory overload he was already experiencing...then you blow his brains out even more! :lol:

13. Its all good i bought him a beer and a cheesburger at the local est afterwards lol

Tonight is the night this asshole goes down! !!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Now that's a good friend, lol. Anybody who'll buy ya a burger and a beer have to be good folk to hang out with.;)

15. Just an update after the last lst.
    My temps are 73 lights on 62 off. A little lower than i would like but with a 4yr old in the house i am not going to risk running a heater in this space.
    I will prob pull her down one more time tues - wed then let her go vertical for flower.
    Thinking next Sunday for the flip.
    She is a heavy indica pheno and is slow to grow on the lst imo..that and lower temps etc..
    She is getting hit tom with another ewc tea so she should explode and stink this coming week.

Also my new baby momma :)

Attached Files:

16. #56 HappyFarmer, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Also just wanted to give some credit were credit is due.
    I am liking what I see out of these Mars Hydro panels. You can't go wrong with the price per actual watt either.

Flower is coming ;)

17. Happy Holidays.

Time to rock out with our Spocks out ;)

http://youtu.be/RrG4JnrN5GA

18. Finally got a tool i can use. 10 days off let the drunken reatardness begin...

That and some upgrades to the house.
    Lets see if this thing can drop cut into soft metal lol

Let the veg build begin....after that...the flower area. I feel like 1970s wood panel reflects enough for this cycle.

Attached Files:

19. This gal is ready for the show.
    I dropped another panel on her :)
    Let there be light! !!

Defoiling during veg if doining a heavy lst or scrog grow is highly rec ;) Esp with a heavy indica pheno. Transpiration...Transpiration...Transpiration.

What a beautiful mess i have created lol

Attached Files:

20. Transpiration = issues you would rather avoid instead of correct.

Attached Files: