Best vaporizer for both wax and dry herb under 100? Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Golddustrapedyou, Oct 25, 2014.

1. #101 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    sorry if i sound like a complete douche rn, i don't mean to, but you've been a complete know-it-all asshole about everything. Its really unnecessary so I'm just giving you a little taste of your own herbs bro. lol.

2. #102 Hated, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Hate to tell you but you sound like an absolute tool.

pens ruin the taste of concentrates so enjoy your kandy pen.

Even bringing anything marijuana related to school is shot but to tell others to do it is some next level shit haha

I was vaping concentrates (BHO)last night and I left the room breifly to get water and it reeked when I got back.

Do you have a dry vaporizer to compare the two ?

3. #103 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    yea and how much did you vape, and the wick less atomizer you get the same taste if not better from hitting a rig...
    its super smooth and tasty at least if you have tasty wax.
    had to take another dab after writing this. lol

4. what I'm saying is take a SMALL dab. HOLD it in for maybe 10. I know its not good for you but its not gonna hurt in moderation.  maybe try ghosting it too. Blow it in your shirt. And minimal smell. Realized its not smart to say that on here lol edited that part out. but yea lets say "someone" is sitting 10-15 ft away at a desk. they won't see smoke nor smell anything too funky. again the doors open. ppl talking. ppl have food it smells weird. all I'm saying is a mini dab in public and discreetly exhaled. Its not gonna be like just lighting a doob in around ppl. It is discreet trust me man Im doing I just did it 5 min ago cuz you ppl were making me mad. And G pens conserve wax so you can get like 2-4 hits on a mini dab taking small hits. Do i really need to keep explaining this in detail bro ....

5. Just a regular sized dab... not really trying to change your mind about it though as you seem pretty stubborn. Im just saying for any one else who's reading that I use concentrates all the time and I strongly disagree with you and feel you are misleading others.

6. #106 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    Alright i feel that. I agree definitely don't be dabbing in public all dabbed out but Im saying if you really needed or wanted to.. i mean you could.
    Just talking from personal experience and what not.

7. You guys are taking what I'm saying wayy to seriously lmao. Im just tryna share stories about my friends and I when we were younger. That you can take a (quickie) dab and be on your way to see a movie and then go to in n out. and after some dome. Cuz thats all I'm about. haha ight don't take everything I say like a way to live you life. Just be like oh yea, mini dab in a public room thats funny or cool. not saying I'm busting out a rig n torch with a fatty dab and just puffing a huge cloud.

Dude I dont give a shit if you want to post like an asshole on here. I do it every day. What I do care about is false information getting posted on here and I will continue to call out false information every where I see it.

9. Its not false I do it from personal experience. Its a variable though. Its mostly common sense so Im saying don't do it unless you've tried it at home and or if its absolutely necessary

10. I dont care about your personal experiences.

you posted

Anyone who knows anything about concentrates knows just how much bull shit this statement is.

11. Maybe I'm late to the party, but I would think you packing .2 bowls while others are getting ripped off .05 or less is more than enough evidence that your vape blows.

12. Full. In Depth Kandy Pen review this coming up week.

13. #114 Guest, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    budder releases smell more than other concentrates thats because its fresher for the first few days after you whip it, but after that it release a lot of smell and loses a lot of taste after..

14. You literally have no clue what you are talking about.

15. I appreciate reading what potatato head and iwien say in these vaping thread cause I'm learning a lot about vaporizers from these guys so thank you. I hope I'm not wrong here but if you're not so hell bent on getting the kandy pen head over to puffitup.com and check out their mflb kits. You can get one for 119 dollars that includes everything you get with the mflb originally, plus these extra goodies.
    Magic Fight Concentrate Tray
    1' Whip
    PuffItUp 4-Part Aluminum Grinder
    Vatra Zip Pouch
    48-Pack Bristle Pipe Cleaners
    2 Clear AVB Containers
    FREE USPS Priority Shipping (USA)
    This includes a free concentrate tray so you'd be able to vape dry herbs and concentrates. Also with this deal you get like 50 dollars worth of extras plus free shipping for the price of the regular mflb straight from the manufacturer. Sounds like a deal to me

16. Yo check out the V2 Pro Series 3. It's a new vape pen out by the company that makes V2 Cigs. It can successfully vape dry herbs, wax/concentrates and e-liquids. 

It's $69.99 for the vape pen that comes with the e-liquid cartridge and its $24.99 for the "loose-leaf" or dry herb cartridge. 

They will be releasing the wax/concentrate cartridge soon. They told me mid November but we'll see what happens. 

This is the ONLY vape pen that I have tested that can ACTUALLY VAPE DRY HERBS. All the Atmos pens that I've tested over the last year has combusted everything or broke a few months in. 

I have a full review of the V2 Pro Series 3 on my website. 

Also, I would check out the Haze dual bowl vaporizer. The Haze can also vape all materials and offers a dual bowl system so you can pack one bowl dry herbs and the other wax or double up on one substance. I really like the haze and rated it pretty high on my site. It also comes with a 10 year warranty which is a hell of a lot better than 6 months on most vape pens. Costs a little more but totally worth imo. 

Attached Files:

17. #120 lwien, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014

I don't trust ANY site that states the following:

"The Volcano is the king of desktop vaporizers. It produces the best vapor quality, vapor density.....if you can afford it, get it."

That comment is total bullshit as well as totally misleading.    There are many, myself included, who hate sucking on a plastic bag to get their vapor for a variety of reasons.    I also know of many who own multiple vapes including the 'Cano, and the ONLY time they take their 'Cano off the shelf is when they have a party going on.     

To tell people that the Volcano is the best there is and if they could afford it, to buy it, without ever going over the reasons why many do not like vapes that use a bag as a delivery system, is just.............wrong.

Now I know that on your site, you provide links to retailers and being that you take the stance that you do with the Volcano, one has to wonder if you are compensated for referrals, when those links get clicked.

Personally, I wouldn't trust ANY review from ANY reviewer who has links to retailers on their site.    Too much of a chance of a conflict of interest.

Edit:   Since we've had this discussion, he has changed the wording on the Volcano from, "The Volcano is the king of desktop vaporizers." to " The Volcano is one of the best desktop vaporizers I have tested." which is more of an opinion statement rather than a statement of fact, but there are a lot of other things on his site that contradicts itself, like stating the Solo has the best vapor quality on the market, but then states that  the FireFly is the best portable on the market.  How in the hell can the FF be the best vaporizer on the market if the Solo has the best vapor quality on the market?   :confused_2: