Best vaporizer for both wax and dry herb under 100? Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Golddustrapedyou, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Im just gonna go with the Kandy Pen for mostly wax until i get something like the Pax.

2. It amazes me when people are fully willing to set them selves up for disappointment.

Why go for the Pax?

4. I'm planning on getting the da vinci ascent eventually. Lol

5. why not? i like the fact that i can take the Kandy pen or pax into a movie theatre and hit it in there, or even if i got out to eat i can just hit it in the car or even in public.

Sounds like stealth is an important issue for you, but what good is a small form factor if it stinks up everything within 30 feet?    Well, that may be a bit dramatic but what is true is that the Pax is one of the smelliest and least efficient portables on the market.  

7. Lol hit a pax in a movie theater? Do you want to get caught or something because that is how people get caught...

8. #88 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    My bad i worded that wrong, what i meant is that pax is portable but the Kandy Pen you can load in a dab and just hit that thing in public without any smell after 5 sec. and the smell isn't what most people would classify as a "weed" smell. Lol i remember when me and my friends would hit a G pen.

9. I can guarantee people will smell you using a kandy pen with wax.

10. #90 Hated, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I think concentrates smell ALOT more pungent then vaping dry herb, ghosting hits with the Mflb in native is the best way to partake in public.

11. #91 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    naw, no way. usedd to hit my friends G pen. And you can't rip like .1 G dabs just take a few small hits and blow into your shirt or something and its super discreet. If its not budder theres very little smell involved.

12. theres not much smell involved when you dab vs. like vaping bud.

13. Bull shit.

14. #94 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    no. its actually not ...

you take a small hit and blow it in your shirt and theres minimal smell.
    especially good shatter. Trust me I've done it before. Try it and then see.

15. Your comment about if its not budder then there is very little smell shows just how little you actually know about this stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #96 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    Thats because budder can smell I didn't mean more when its exhaled but I'm talking about just having it out, it can definitely smell like dank.
    Other HBO's don't really reek like dank though.

17. #97 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    And again, back then it was when concentrates was pretty new to everybody and nobody really knew what they were, and especially just around people that had never smoked before. People only knew what burnt herbs smelt like, not a faint wax smell. 

18. You insinuated if its not budder than it won't smell (as bad) when vaporized. That is completely false. Im telling you that you don't know because your filling this thread with bs like shatter doesn't smell as bad. Seriously do you know anything at all about concentrates?

"Faint wax smell" my god you are stupid.

19. Your the idiot. I Clearly stated that budder smells when its just sitting there. before you exhale it, before you burn it. before you pack it. when you take a dab of budder and smell it, it smells more than a dab of shatter. you idiot its a proven fact, not only have I had both and compared this but so have many other stoners of a very high class on youtube so before you go around thinking your right about everything. stick to herbal vaporizers. seems to be the only thing you know about. AGAIN SLOWLY, budder smells when its just sitting there, shatter does NOT smell as bad when it is just ... sitting there. Never said anything about burning anything. IM talking when you have it on your dabber or in your container, not after you vape it or torch. is that clear enough for you?

20. #100 Guest, Oct 31, 2014
    I could not give a shit what you say about this because I do it ALL the fucking time. I have top shelf wax from known dispensaries in Cali and wax smell is different from any herb smell. It smells I guess better but doesn't smell like "weed". So do this, take a very small dab, put it in any wax atomizer G pen. Take a small hit, don't blow it out everywhere, hold it in for some time, blow it somewhere like inside you shirt like your coughing, THERE broken down dab by dab for you lol. That works I probably just did it the other day. Btw will post a mini Kandy Pen follow up on this thread in a few days when i get it.