Best vaporizer for both wax and dry herb under 100? Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Golddustrapedyou, Oct 25, 2014.

Ever heard of false advertising?

You would be wrong.

2. Sorry I didn't know you were all knowing. Anything you say must be true.#youranasshole

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Now you know...

4. #64 lwien, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014

Sorry.   I didn't know that you were beyond learning.   

5. I can guarantee I'm smarter than you. I do learn, I was implying that he himself doesn't know what he is talking about and just likes to talk. As you do.

Maybe in other things you are, but surely, not about vaporizers and that is really the only thing that I talk about here.

7. Okay well ill give you that. So tell me does all my herb burn in my atmos junior or just the stuff closest to the burner? I don't have a separator between the burner and my herb!

8. #68 lwien, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014

As others have said here,  the Atmos Jr. will NOT properly vaporize dry herbs, no matter what kind of separator you use.   You really just need to accept that and move on.

9. Your weird.. it's nothing to accept nor do I need any grieving time I was just curious.

10.  KandyPens SkyCloud Vaporizer. It is a multi-functional unit that can vaporizes herbs, waxes and oils. It is a good device and will by my vape of choice when I am on the go.  :smoke:

11. The T vape pen will vape herbs properly as will the Grasshopper if it ever comes out.  All the other so called 'Pen' vaporizers are nothing more than expensive lighters when it comes to dry herbs.  You can stick a glass honeycomb screen over it but it's still just a lighter that WONT vape herbs.. 

We had a manufacturer's rep from a pen 'vape' company come on here and he eventually admitted that they only called it a 'Vaporizer' because all the other pen vape makers were doing the same.  It was nothing to do with them being able to actually vaporize!!!

12. Read the thread... Smh.

13. Ohhhhh the grasshopper...What to say what to say.....When will it ever be produced? No one knows, but hopes are high.

14. #75 Guest, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    I'm saying either, or.

Jet life until the next life alright.
    spitta is a G

15. #76 Guest, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    will the Kandy pen atomizer vape wax well at least?

I don't know enough about concentrates to answer that.   Sorry............

17. It will vape the wax but you might as well get something better like a w9tech product or dabbler for example.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. What do you guys think of Grenco Science G pens?
    that whole series
    snoop dogg
    Oil/ herbalizer G pens

19. Greco is trash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app