Best vaporizer for both wax and dry herb under 100? Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Golddustrapedyou, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Are you really this dense? It smokes without the glass screen and when things come directly in contact with the coil. Do I really need to explain to you how this device works right now?

The vapes I currently own are in my signature.

2. #42 Guest, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Thats not what a lot of reviews said though but ok. Ive only used the dry herb atomizer a few times and it felt pretty close to my friends volcano. Again i usually use the wax atomizer but ok it doesn't really matter to me, I'm not really a vaporizer expert but I'm just telling yo guys whats been told to me.

High times vapelife etc.

all said cloud 2.0 is best portable vaporizer but ok my bad again I'm not an expert on vaporizers.

3. Stooooop

Attached Files:

4. alright I'm done, all i was saying is that its worth the price you get 3 atomizers and it functions I'm done.

5. Thats cool because all we are saying is that it does not function correctly for dry herb. You even admitted your self it does can not vaporize dry herb.

6. #46 Guest, Oct 28, 2014
    I've just seen a lot of websites that are pushing this product and literally all I've heard is good reviews but i see what you guys are saying. So they're basically lying when they say that the glass insert prevents combustion?

7. #47 Guest, Oct 28, 2014
    Ilien i read that blog that you posted about the chinese and the cheap products.

I feel like High Times wouldn't promote them if they were just plastic trash though.

8. ^^

You would be wrong... high times hands out reviews to who ever pays for add space.

No... the glass screen does prevent combustion. Have you been paying attention? It just also happens to prevent vaporization as well.

10. #50 gsr, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    The high times is not a highly "reputable" magazine... its a highly "marketable" magazine. So, even though the pax is known to be very smelly, high maintenance, and inefficient (it utilizes conductive heating that cooks your herb even when youre not taking a hit, causing it to waste herb), the pax is still represented as the best. $$$ talks.

At $250 though, you can definitely find better. The da vinci ascent and firefly are both better imo and are both in that price range. the hammer, the lotus, the mflb... all better too imo AND they are all significantly cheaper

what portable vaporizer do you guys recommend then thats around the 100$ range. only wax or it can be wax and herb too.

12. Atmos junior is a sad and dry herb vap

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Dab* not sad

13. Atmos junior is not a dry herb vaporizer. I will agree it is sad though... a sad excuse for a vaporizer.

14. #54 cannabisdayzzzd, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    If you want to spend 100 get something to vape oil.
    Your not gonna get both for 100.

Get a globe vape for your wax.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Uhh yeah its a dry herb..it says it is on the website and the Manuel I got in the box?

16. And thanks for the response jet life. And naw I don't need anymore vaps I don't use mine that often anyways!

17. #57 cannabisdayzzzd, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Dick comment removed

18. I did While I typed it so I didn't sound like a idiot! Haha

19. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the atmos junior is not effective at vaporizing dry herbs. It performs very well at combustion though! Just because a manufacturer states something doesn't make it true in the least.

20. I think your right too! Well atleast the bottom herb burns I know but the herb that doesn't touch the burner I think vaps!