Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Higher When Smoking in the Shower?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayfong, Oct 25, 2014.

1. So I have a cig one hitter and when I smoke outside I usually do 3-4 bowls of it. So like .2-.3

And when I smoke in my shower, I turn on an extremely hot steamy shower and smoke 1 bowl and hold the hit in.

When I smoke in my shower I get sooooo much higher. And only off one bowl too, when I smoke outside it takes 3-4 bowls just to get half of what I'm feeling when I smoke 1 bowl in the shower.
    Could the steam in the shower be doing anything? I'm smoking dank btw

2. #2 Thefinisher, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    I think it has something to do with the hot water thinning out your blood therefore getting you higher. Also, if there is a lot of steam there is less oxygen in the air. Getting you even higher.

3. See what happens when you ask a stupid question.

4. Oops looks like I derailed this one. Sorry OP lol.

5. No smoking in the shower doesn't get you higher.

6. I think subconsciously, the running water is relaxing to our bodies, it just comes out when we're high. Heightened senses+focusing more on stuff in an enclosed environment = feeling more high..?

7. That's really interesting!