Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a 10 sack of mexi dirt for nostalgia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nacher7g, Oct 25, 2014.

1. #21 DabsOnTheMountain, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    If i really wanted to go back i'd make a homemade piece and smoke schwagg. I make grav bongs every now and then for nostalgia's sake because i alwayse remembered how much they saved... Then i smoke one hit out of one and watch half the smoke come out before i hit it and put the rest in a pipe... They sucked back in the day and still suck now. If you can inhale the smoke through a grav bong you can inhale it through a pipe.

If i could buy some shitty weed again i would. Just a quarter and put it in a drawer forever.

But schwag can have it's uses... If i could get decent mids again i'd be doing iso runs all day.

2. Actually something you said made me snicker..."It had seeds too, just like the old days." which I agree with totally but then have to wonder when I see these people posting online here about the great seeds that they found in their baggie, like it was a prize or something...^__^

3. Only have smoked mids or regs this one night... Let's just say I stick with the dank.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It's funny you bring this up, just a couple of months ago, right before september, a buddy who had been making trips with me out of town to grab top-shelf at cut rate prices went back to this town for a party, only to be given a free 1/2 oz. of some straight schwiggity. I mean, like, the guy had to talk him into to taking it, for free. Buddy immediately proceeds to give it to me when he got back, he had no use for it. It wasn't like, full of seeds, but there was quite a few. It's main issue was that it was too stemmy. But if you smoked 3-4 bowls it would get you faded alright, though. I fucking got so many repeated sinus/lung infections from it though. One point I was convinced that it gave me enterovirus 68, not even joking. It saved the day on a couple occasion, though, for it's credit. It was kinda nostalgic, but it was far worse schwag than what I started with though, so it was almost too shitty to be nostalgic. :laughing:

5. I live in vt we don't get mexi! Only shitty homegrown.

Dank now I'm older, but in the old days.

6. I would probably get some to reminisce about the times I've had in Mexico.  The only time I've had mexi dirt weed is in Mexico, and I threw it in the toilet to find some better shit lol ended up finding a grower that hooked me up with a grocery bag full of half dried buds for $10 US haha.  Best deal I ever got, probably 3-4 ounces for $10

7. Don't forget the pics, im very interested seeing them 😄

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Never really smoked the Bobby Browns haha. Mostly just mid grade reg. I'd smoke some reg right now if it were all I had. The motto for my friends and I has always been "If it's not brown, I'm down."

I admit that every now and then it is pretty fun to smoke out of a home madewater bottle bong or a soda can to bring back the memories.

9. You can google "mexican brick weed" and then look at the pics.

LOL  This thread made me realize how spoiled these pups are today.

A friend of mine that does not have a good dank hookup had some mexican dirt weed and 1 hit in the bong made me think I was about to cough up my ankle bones.

11. #31 Old School Smoker, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Deleted cause it was too gross.

I wish I didn't watch that.

Damn...

13. Ok sorry, you are right. I deleted it cause yeah, it's too gross. Sometimes i try to be funny, but i just tend to go a bit overboard.

14. I've seen worse.  Good try though. ;)

I wonder if that guy died..after seeing that video I would think so

16. Yeah I think he is dead now.

Imagine being Palestinean and dealing with shit and shit 10x worse on a daily basis.

18. im not sure if people would class it as shitty mexican weed, but i can get thai which isn't very strong (and has sticks and seeds) but it doesnt give you a headache. I really like it, it gives you a good clearheaded, mellow sativa high, and only £80 an ounce 

19. I seen this thread and thought, "here we go, this is more my style :cool: " and I had to chime in to bump the thread and to put my $0.02 in.

My wife and I have been smoking for about 15 years now (we're 30ish) and all we have ever smoked is brick weed, although we have grown up calling it "commersh" for commercialized, high volume, low quality type bud. Yeah, occasionally we would stumble upon some midgrade or dank stuff but we could never afford to buy it, lol, all our money went to gas in the car, CD's and ciggarettes. Once out of highschool, we were college kids who worked and went to school, so we were poor yet again. Long story short, well kind of short, is that "brickweed" is shitty and the high sucks balls, but when thats all you really know, and youre okay with crappy weed cause you still get high, then its okay.

It wasnt until I was about 27 or so that I started growing my own and I have never turned back. I still smoke it to this day when the jars run out because Im a pothed and I wanna smoke daily, but yes it sucks.

However, Im currently growing 2 bagseeds and a Doublediesel and the bagseeds are pretty good looking. Almost harvest time (19 days to go) and Im excited about the bagseeds as much as the DD.

Perspective changes everything ;)

20. I was about to buy some this weekend but now im scared :unsure:

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app