Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stopped smoking a couple days ago...no appetite

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongBreaker6, Oct 25, 2014.

1. So I have been a daily smoker for over a decade and recently had to stop because I'm currently looking for a job and I'm being looked at by several companies that say they drug test.  I've never been drug tested before, but it seems like it's getting more common for new employees based on my searches.  REALLY stupid if you ask me, but that's beside the point...I can be a raging alcoholic and get a job with a drug test, but if I take a single puff in Colorado where it's legal and then fly home I can be rejected for a positive test. 

That said, since I stopped smoking, I simply have no appetite.  I had to force myself to eat dinner last night.  Has anyone else stopped smoking and just not been able to get themselves to eat? 

Also, since I stopped, I have started smoking Black and Milds and those seem to get me really high when I smoke them...anyone else have this experience?

2. It'll come back, give it a couple weeks.